good goodnights

" Often, I am upset that I cannot fall in love but I guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it

guess this avoids the stress of falling out of it.
"
— home, cavetown

THE AUDIENCE BEGAN to start clapping their hands as the characters line up and bow down on the stage.

The Freedom Company already finished their talent and Y/n didn't expect to see the auditorium be filled with many people, even teachers, and some other parents started to watch.

At the first, they got surprised that Noelle got changed for Y/n and they never thought Y/n could be modeling perhaps it turned out she was good at it. 

Kazuha, on the other hand, was now hiding behind Y/n who was embarrassed that he almost messed up in the last scene.

But behind the scene, a kiss never happened both of them can't do that without being embarrassed.

As Y/n sighed and changed in her uniform she seated herself again.  She sat down next to Kazuha which made her let him sleep on her shoulder for she noticed he was getting uncomfortable. 

The next event was the Contracts Company which had singing for talent while the Kamisato Siblings from the Eternity Company has a dance for their talent.

" Ah, what a tiresome. " Y/n said while also resting her head on Kazuha's before sleeping. 

🍁 🍁 🍁

" N/n...are you awake? "

Y/n's eyes shot open and were met by a pair of red eyes and some of his white hair stroking his face. That made Y/n hide underneath the blanket as she remembered the scene from the roleplay.

" It's me Kazuha... " Kazuha said. Y/n can't reply for she has so many questions in mind.

' Where am I? Is that Kazuha? I mean he did say he's Kazuha, other thing, this blanket smells like him.  '

Y/n slowly removed her blanket in her head and saw Kazuha's messy hair down and in his house clothes which made Y/n blush at his look.

" Uhm... " Y/n cleared her throat and shook her head to calm herself down. " Ah, where am I? "

" You're in my room. And you need to eat dinner. " Kazuha replied.

" Ahh- dinner, your room?! " Y/n asked while seating down embarrassed that she just slept in his bed, no wonder it smelled like him.

" Yes, you were sleeping heavily earlier and I can't just go barge in your bag to get your keys. " Kazuha replied politely making Y/n stand up. 

" Ah then, excuse me. " Y/n said. " Thank you for looking out for me. "

When Y/n was about to grab her things, Kazuha grabbed her wrist and looked down.