warm days

" My youth, my youth is yours, runaway now and forevermore

My youth, my youth is yours, a truth so loud you can't ignore.
"
— youth, troye sivan

A MEETING IN the freedom company is recently happening, the leader to the lowest position are in the same room and also the seamstress herself. 

Y/n boredly spin the pen in her fingers while Venti looked at her deadpanned.

" Y/n, are you listening? " Venti asked. 

" I am. " Y/n replied.

" Hah, anyways, the preparation will start tomorrow, the clothes for both models should be prepared now then. " Venti replied while everyone nodded in approval.

" By the way, is the talent will be individual or both of the duo need the one talent? " Jean asked.

" Great question, well how about it's getting hot in here tr- "

" No. " Y/n disagreed deadpanned while Venti pouted.

" I had an idea for the talent actually, they said props are alright so people can use them as props right? " Y/n asked.

" That's correct. " Amber replied.

" Great, our talent will be acting. " Y/n replied while winking. 

" Acting...? " Sucrose asked.

" Wait, that was actually a great idea. " Kaeya said while clapping.

" But how about the script? If it's acting we need a script, right? " Eula asked.

" Ah, here. " Y/n said while pulling 3 pages of paper in her bag making Venti laugh and shook his head.

" You never fail to impress me, Y/n. " Venti said while Y/n sighed in defeat.

" The props of people you mean...!? " Fischl asked while Y/n nodded.

" Yes, some of you guys. " Y/n replied. " Don't worry about the clothes for I will create them. "

" Ahem, so let me explain. The acting will take place in a story of a maid and a runaway prince...they met in the woods and actually got close to each other until they confessed their love under the starry skies but actually, the maid had a curse within her that can be broke with 4 things...a black rose that could be got on the unique and hated gardener, the coldest flower from the king of the ice mountains, the rarest ring from the fairy, and a true love's kiss from the lover. Basically, it ended up with the prince breaking the curse and they lived happily ever after. " Y/n explained.

" Actually, this sounds like an interesting story. " Albedo said making Y/n nod.

" Well, this is how will it be. But you guys should ask the models if they wanted to do this. " Y/n added while smiling.