let the journey start

" Feels like I've known you my whole life, I can see right through your lies

I don't know where we're going but I'd like to be by your side.
"
— are you bored yet?, wallows ft. clairo

THE GARDENER TURNED around to face them making Y/n look at her awestruck. She was pretty in Y/n's eyes even with the gardener only wearing natural clothes.

" I am asking you again. What are you two doing here? "

" We are looking for a black rose. Not just a simple but a unique black rose. " Y/n replied.

" A black rose you say. " The woman said. " Thus, yes, I indeed know this black rose you are talking about. "

" Yes, where it is? " Kazuha asked.

" I could say that it is in that rose maze over the corner. "  

" And pardon me, I am Eula the gardener of this area. "  Eula introduced that made the prince and maid introduce themselves too. 

" Why do you need the black rose for? " Eula suddenly asked for she knows that the black rose is an expensive and most protected flower since then. 

" I am...cursed. " Y/n said that made Eula hum.

" I see, then, I will gladly help you both then to get the black rose for answering truthfully. " Eula said for she knew the duo would do anything bad.

Eula then explained to the duo how the maze worked, the rules, and the riddles that needed to be answered for every session and time limit. 

And there is this one saying that, If they fail or got lose around the maze, they die. 

" Rather, this looks like a normal garden of roses instead of a maze. " Y/n commented as the trio started walking to the start point of the maze.

" I mean, it is called the rose maze. " Kazuha said.

" O- " Y/n got pulled away by Eula as a large pit was seen.

" Be careful, Miss. " Eula said.

" Mhm, thank you! "

As they got on their journey they did get the black flower in no time, for the riddles and trap were now easy to track.

" Thank you, Miss Eula! " Y/n bow down while Kazuha did the same.

" But before we go, may we ask about the ruler of the ice mountain? " Kazuha asked.

" Yes, he is quite a tease but he's friendly. But his assistant, Rosa or mostly known as Rosaria is quite so hard to be with. " Eula explained. " I will guess that you guys are looking next for the cold flower?

" Yes, precisely. " Y/n replied while Eula smiled softly.

" We should get going now. Thank you, Ma'am. " Kazuha said while grabbing Y/n's hand.