reverse card

" Look into your heart and let me know

Do things turn black and gray as they go?
When I'm far too gone, can you show me love?
"
— gimme love, joji

Y/N CRUMPLED THE results paper for the first voting before throwing it in the near trash can. 

" Damn, we're in 3rd place... " She said to herself kicking a small pebble away. " What did Venti say was the problem? "

Kazuha shut his mouth which made Y/n look at him and yelped for he had never seen Y/n angry before.

" Clothes... " Kazuha said.

" The clothes...? What with it? " Y/n asked. 

" They said the clothes never match with each other. " Kazuha replied making Y/n sigh.

She didn't have time to talk to Noelle's clothes maker for she was mean and rude. She's quite opposite of Noelle, to be honest. 

" Oh right, ugh. " Y/n replied groaning.

The duo walked their way and bumped into someone unexpected. It was Noelle and her dressmaker.

" Ah, hello, Ms. Y/n...

When Y/n was about to reply her phone ringed making her look confused at her phone to see Venti calling.

" Excuse me for a while. " Y/n said while Noelle nodded. 

" Venti, what do yo- "

" Y/n, this is bad. " Venti said that made Y/n sigh.

" Is this about the results? Of course, it's bad. " Y/n replied while groaning.

" No, well yes but there is this another problem. " Venti said. 

" What it is? "

" Noelle, withdraw from the contest. " Venti replied making Y/n gasp.

" Eh? Noelle? You withdrew...?! " Y/n asked Noelle from afar while the phone was still on call.

" Ah, yes. " Noelle said while looking down. " I was about to tell it to you right now. "

" Venti, I'll talk to you later. " Y/n said before ending the call.

" I understand but why did you think of withdrawing? " Y/n asked. " Is it about the clothes...? "

" Yes, precisely the clothes you did was indeed nice but they never matched the clothes I did. " This time her dressmaker was the one to speak.

" But my clothes are prettier than yours anyways. " The girl smirked making Y/n clutch her fist.

" Dra, don't talk like that to Ms...! "

" Noelle, shut it.

" Why? Are you asking for a fight? " Y/n asked while glaring.