encouragements

" But to say that I'm a rainbow to tell me that I'm bright

When I'm so used to feeling wrong. Well, it makes me feel alright.
"
— rainbow, dodie

AMI FACEPALMED AT her best friend's action who was now shouting her lungs out for Kazuha on the stage.

" YOU'RE SO GODDAMN PRETTY KAZUHA! " Y/n cheered with the other people.

" It became hotter because of his look... " Y/n cried internally.

" Shut it, Y/n. " Ami said while facepalming. 

" He can't hear it anyway, so alright. " Y/n said while nosebleeding.

" That's what you get for shouting too much and simping too much. " Ami said making Y/n smack her friend and grab a tissue. 

" Ow, what did I do?? " Ami whined while rubbing the part where her friend smacked her.

As the event continues, each of the companies has some dedicated outfits making Y/n wonder who's their clothes makers. 

" The Kamisato siblings' clothes we're great, the fabric and well, the design. " Y/n mumbled.

" Yeah, I think...Thoma was it? Their clothes maker. " Ami replied.

" Oh! Thoma. " Y/n said while cheerfully clasping her hands. 

" I think the clothes maker in Contracts Company is Ningguang? Am I right? " Y/n asked while Ami nodded. 

" N/n...!

" Kazuuu. " Y/n called out while hugging him while he hugged back. The duo literally does not mind the people around them.

When Y/n was supposed to be pulling away from the hug, Kazuha hugged her tighter while covering his face in her neck.

Y/n confused she patted the boy's back not until she felt that Kazuha's face getting warmer every second her face also suddenly turned red.

" Kaedehara Kazuha- " Y/n called out. " Did you hear that...?

Kazuha didn't answer with that simple question he can get really so flustered for her voice kept on playing in his mind.

" YOU'RE SO GODDAMN PRETTY KAZUHA! "

Good thing he can keep his fierce look on that stage without being flustered.

" Uh, I'll stop cheering then if it's uncomfortable to you. " Y/n mumbled while patting his back.

" Don't...it encourages me. " Kazuha's voice muffled in the hug but Y/n can understand it.

" Mhm, do you want me to cheer on you more? " Y/n asked.

" I can just give it to you...like this. " Y/n said while whispering it huskily in his ear.