the maid and the prince

" Oh, I know I had the best time falling into love

We've been living on a fault line and for a while, you were all mine.
I've spent a lifetime giving you my heart, I swear that I'll be yours forever.
"
— till forever falls apart - ashe ft. finneas

THE YOUNG PRINCE runs his way around the woods where the light of the stars guides him. He catches his breath when he's truly sure that the people following him were nowhere to be found. 

On the other side, a maid was running away from the people who wanted to murder her.

Both maid and prince bumped into each other making them pull out their weapons.

To their surprise, they quickly back up when they saw each other. 

" Your Majesty... " Y/n, the maid called out while putting her knife away. " I am so sorry for my rudeness, I am in a hurry and didn't see you. "

" It's alright...Miss? " Kazuha replied while putting his sword away.

" Ah yes, my name is Y/n, Your Majesty. " Y/n introduced while spreading her skirt and bowing down to pay respect.

Thus, Y/n was surprised to see the Young Prince of the Southern Royalty. 

While the prince, Kaedehara Kazuha, was also shocked to see a mere maid in the woods in the middle of the night. 

" Your Majesty! "

" You witch maid! "

As the duo heard the voices from the different sides from afar, Kazuha grabbed Y/n's hand and ran their way to the East.

Y/n like a dumbass tripped on a root making Kazuha catch her and carry her in a bride style before still running away.

" Ah, your majesty!? Are you running away? " Y/n asked while clutching the prince's neck.

" Should I ask you the same thing? " Kazuha asked making Y/n giggle. 

Kazuha then put her down as time goes they rested in a large tree around the forest.

" Why did you run away, Your Majesty? " Y/n asked curiously while redoing Kazuha's hairstyle as it commanded her to do so. 

" It's complicated. They suddenly knew I got some kind of power and now my life is in steak. " Kazuha said making Y/n gasp. 

" I also got some kind of power! Then they called me a witch. " Y/n replied while Kazuha chuckled and patted the maid's head.

The next day.

" Your Majesty... " Y/n called out waking up the sleeping boy.

" Mhm... " Kazuha groaned while his eyes slowly opened to be only met by e/c eyes and its long h/c tickling his skin.