Pineapple Princess*

Start from the beginning

"Thanks, mom," he teased taking the bottle from my hands. He applied to his arms, legs, chest, and face. When he turned around to face me again, the sunscreen was not rubbed very well on his face, leaving him with white streaks across his face.

"You got a little somethin' " I giggled reaching my fingers up to rub the sunscreen into his cheeks completely.

"Get my back please?" he asked giving me the sunscreen and turning his back to me. I rubbed the sunscreen into his back before beginning to apply sunscreen to myself.

Harry put the sunscreen on my back and grabbed my hand pulling me to the pool. The pool was walk-in It started off shallow, only a few inches deep. When we stepped into the first bit of water in the pool, Harry swept me off my feet so he was holding me bridal style.

"Here we go," he whispered before walking us both further into the chilled water. As soon as we were waist deep, he plunged underwater, pulling me with him. I screeched but it was cut off by us plunging into the water.

When we came up to the surface, I pushed my now wet hair out of my face.

"Harry!" I scolded through a giggle, reaching. up to push his hair out of his face as well.

"Want a drink?" he asked avoiding what he had just done.

"Yes, I do," I said. We swam up to the pool bar and ordered a couple of the resorts signature cocktails. Mine came in hollowed out pineapple. It was adorned with a twisty straw and a tiny umbrella.

"We'll aren't you cute," Harry joked at how over the top my drink was, his drink only coming in a typical cocktail glass.

"Wanna try?" I asked, pulling the straw from my lips and holding it to his. His lips wrapped around the straw as he tasted my drink. The sweat that was breaking on his forehead and the lusciousness of his pink lips wrapped around the straw had me squeezing my thighs together.

"Mmm, that's really good," he moaned slightly, furthering the ache between my legs.

"Ya got a hair tie?" he asked, the wet hair clinging to his neck clearly bothering him. I held my wrist up and pulled the hair tie off of my hand.

"Turn around," I instructed. I pulled his hair into a little bun and tied it up.

"Thanks, baby" he smiled, turning back around and kissing me. The sweet taste of our drinks combining.

"I want to go on the lazy river," I said, taking his hand and pulling him towards the inner tubes. We picked one that looked like a figure 8 so we could float together.

We floated down the river hand in hand with our drinks in the other. The song playing over the speaker was "Heroes and Villains" by The Beach Boys.

"Margarita's keep the spirit high. There I watched her, she spun around and 'round in the warmth of her body fanned the flame of the dance. Dance Margarita don't you know that I'm in love with you," Harry sang to me, doing his best Elvis impression.

"Harry," I spoke up.

"Hmm?" he hummed looking over to me.

"I have a confession," I said. He kept his eyes on me, but his eyebrows knitted together in question.

"I want you so bad right now. I'm so hot for you," I practically whispered. His jaw clenched and he squeezed my hand tighter.

We had reached the end of the lazy river and Harry was quick to dismantle both of us from the float. He scooped me into his arms again.

"C'mon, pineapple princess," he hummed against my ear. I could feel his lips, hot and wet. "Gonna find somewhere I can fuck you, can't make it back to the room," he sighed.