You're All I Want* (Short)

The morning light flooded through the hotel curtains. I stirred awake. Harry was still softly snoring. He was wrapped around my body using my chest as a pillow. His leg was hiked up and laid out across my hips. I felt content and warm in his arms. I ran my fingers through his hair, lightly massaging his scalp. I watched him sleep for a while wondering what his beautiful mind was dreaming of.

The occasional whimper would escape his lips.
"Bunny," he moaned in his sleep. My fingers were still in his hair. A smile spread across my face. He was having a dirty dream about me. I felt him grow hard against my hip. I knew what I was going to do. I was going to wake him up. Harry and I had talked about consent and how it would work if we wanted to wake each other up by touching them. We decided it was fine, just a nice way to wake up. I reached down to gently palm him over his boxers. When he didn't wake up, I dipped my hand below the waist band of his boxers and wrapped my hand around his painfully hard cock.

I felt him shuffle. He looked up at me with pouty lips and hooded eye lids.

"Fuck, Bunny. Whatcha doin' t' me?" he asked in his morning voice.

"Thought I'd wake you up. I heard you moaning my name in your sleep. What was I doing in your dream making you moan like that?" I asked as I continued to stroke him. His eyes squeezed shut and his mouth formed an "o". I reached my other hand into my own waist band and began to play with my clit. Immediately after he realized what I was doing his hand was tightly gripping on my wrist. He tugged my hand away from my dripping core and replaced it with his own.

"Bunny, who are you this wet for?" he questioned.

"You, baby. It's all for you," I breathed out.

"Want to be inside of ya," he groaned into the crook of my neck. I hummed in response. I shimmed out of my underwear and quickly peeled my shirt off to reveal my bare tits. Harry's palms were immediately kneading the flesh of my breasts. I pulled his boxers down and his dick sprung up and hit his stomach.

"Fuckin' hell, bunny ," he moaned. I grabbed his cock.

"Now baby, are you gonna tell me what I was doing in your dream?" I asked.

"Was fucking you like this. Can I show ya?" he questioned.

"Yes," I whined. He rolled me over so I was laying on my side, his chest pressed to my back. His slid himself between my folds before slowly sinking into me. We both moaned at the sensation.

"Oh God, can see why you dreamed this," I cried. His thrusts were lazy and slow. He grunted into the crook of my neck. He was kissing and nibbling at the skin under my ear.

Harry wrapped both of his arms around me, pulling us as close to each other as possible. One of his hands reached down to rub my clit, and the other reached up to play with my boobs.

"I love this ,Harry. You fucking me from behind. So slow and sweet. It's so fucking hot ,baby" I moaned. The slow strokes were a sensual experience unlike any I had before. Maybe it was just the morning sensitivity, but I was quickly approaching an orgasm. My hand reached back to grab at Harry. My hand landed on his thigh, right under his ass. His hand left my breast and he reached down to hold my hand in his. Our fingers intertwined as he continued thrusting. His lips that were once sponging kisses across my neck and shoulders were still. His mouth was still agape against my back but he was too fucked out to continue his kisses. I felt him twitch inside me.

"Are you gonna come, Harry?" I asked.

"Mhm," he whined.

"C'mon," I cooed. He twitched again before his hips were snapping into mine. My orgasm hit me at the same time his did. He released into me making me moan out his name. He continued to slowly thrust until we both had rode out our highs. He stilled inside me and squeezed me in a tight hug.

"Love ya, bunny," he sighed.

"I love you, Harry," I replied.

"You're all I want. We fuck so good."
——————————————————————
You're All I Want- Cigarettes After Sex