The girl poured me whatever in a cup and handed it to me over the counter.

I right away took a sip and knew it was something strong that she gave me, "Holy fuck, what is this?" I coughed and looked at her with a questioned look on my face.

"My secret recipe." The blonde said with a wink before drinking what's in her own cup.

"When will Dahyun come, Mina, I still have to get my revenge on her from last time." Sana whined and leaned over to Mina who shook her head.

"I don't know Sana, she said she had to handle some things just before I left. It might take 30 minutes or perhaps a few hours." Mina told her and looked over at Momo, who seemed to understand whatever the blonde told her.

"Sana, can we go to the dance floor?" The black haired girl said and reached her hand out to Sana, hoping that the girl will go join her to dance.

"Fine, of course we can, Momo." The brunette said and took Momo's hand who then took off with her to the room next to the kitchen.

I looked over at Mina with a raised eyebrow, "Why does Sana want to get vengeance on Dahyun?"

"A few weeks ago, Dahyun set up a prank for Sana to fall for. Which ended up with Sana falling into the pool and everybody at the party laughing at her with Dahyun as the culprit." The Japanese girl explained as she took a sip, her eyes lingering over my body.

Oh, so Dahyun was a prankster? Well, nice to know. Seems like I found someone to fool around with.

"Oh, I see. Someone's gonna be wet tonight, aren't they?" I smiled at her and she chuckled, looking away from me.

---

One hour and 4 cups of Mina's magical recipe late- I'm dancing on the dance floor with the Japanese trio.

The alcohol had kicked in on both Mina and I, the older 2 of us seemed to be quite sober compared to us.

We were already slurring with our words and at times stumbling into people, but that didn't stop us from having fun and drinking some more.

Dahyun had told Mina that she would arrive within an hour from now and that she felt bummed that she couldn't come earlier.

The music was blasting into our ears as we all danced and talked with each other.

Eventually, we split into pairs that consisted of Momo and Sana, and Mina and I.

It was all fun until a more sensual song came on, it felt way more serious after that.

Momo and Sana were dancing like before, but Mina and I seemed to take things the other way.

Her hands found their way around my bare waist whilst we danced, and I think she herself forgot about the people that were around us.

My own hands made their way around her neck as the blonde pulled me closer to her body- I could feel her breath against my skin and it smelled exactly like alcohol.

Our noses were almost touching each other as we moved together on the rhythm of the beat, the tension between us growing by the second. Both our eyes were closed and I suddenly felt her breathe on my neck, along with a brush of her lips against my skin, followed with a delicate peck.