The music could already be heard from far away, and it felt nostalgic. It has been so long since I last came to a party, especially one this big.

My body filled with excitement as I finally entered the house and I got to take a look from the inside.

There were many people here already, but I doubt that this will be all that will party here tonight.

It was only 9 PM either way.

The smell of alcohol lingered in the air along with perfume, music was heard all throughout the residence and people's conversations were inaudible.

How was I supposed to find the girls in here?

Too lazy to look around, I took my phone out of my bag and decided to call Sana, hoping that she'd pick up.

***

"Hello!" I heard her voice over the loud music in the room and quickly headed to a quieter place.

"Hey, Sana, where are you at? I'm at the door but don't know this place and might get lost to be honest, could you tell me where you're at?"

"Uhm.." She mumbled and I heard her pause. "Just wait there at the door, I'll have Momo pick you up and bring you to us."

***

Well, okay. That was quick.

I put my phone back into the bag and headed to the front door, waiting for a certain someone to come and pick me up.

Not long after, Momo had came to me and leaded me towards Sana, who was in the kitchen near the dance area.

I saw both Sana and Mina at the counter having a talk with each other. Dahyun hasn't arrived yet, from what I have seen.

Maybe that's better for now.

"Hey, Chaeyoung!" Both of the girls exclaimed with drinks in their hands.

I headed over to Sana and gave her a hug before doing the same with Mina. "Are you guys already drinking? It's not even 10 PM yet."

They looked at each other, "Well we weren't planning on doing so this early, but a certain someone wanted to necessarily get herself some snacks.. and that someone starts with Mo and ends with Mo." Sana explained as she looked over to the person standing next to me, who so fortunately was stuffing her face with snacks.

The oldest among us shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat, not being bothered by what her best friend just said about her.

"Want a cup too, Chae?" Mina asked me as I glanced over at her, she looked stunning in what she wore.

Even though it was plain, that skirt and shirt fit her perfectly. The same counted for Sana, while Momo wore something similar like me.

"Uhm, sure!" I said hesitantly.

To be honest, I didn't really drink in these early hours, but it's a party either way, my parents weren't here to scold me either nor will they see me till tomorrow.