Guitar Man Pt. 5*

Mulai dari awal

"I really don't care. As long as I'm with you," I reply. We lay next to each other a little longer in comfortable silence.

"Can't believe I've been in love with you since I was 19," he speaks.

"Well, I have loved you since I was 18," I sing to him making him groan at my cheesiness.

"It's gonna be our 6 year, no?" he asks.

"Yeah it's crazy feels like i've known you 20 seconds but also 20 years," I responded.

"Not the Taylor Swift reference, babe," he giggled at me.

"Yes the T-Swift reference, I'm her biggest fan," I retorted.

"Anyway, I wanna know about your performance tomorrow . Give me the deets," I smiled, making Harry smile too.

"Ok well, I'm wearing this," he said standing and unzipping a garment bag hanging on the door. It revealed a rainbow sequin jumpsuit.

My mouth fell open. "Harry, OMG I love it!" I squealed. He grinned back at me.

"And guess what else, baby?" he asked. "Singing two new songs and Shania fucking Twain is performing with me!" he practically shouted.

"No fucking way!! Shania Twain??" I gasped and jumped to my feet to grab onto his hands.

"Yes way!" he responded before we began jumping hand in hand in like two little school girls.

When the jumping came to a haunt, I pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back.

"I'm so proud of you, H" I hummed. He kissed my shoulder.
————————————————————————
We sat around the campfire outside of Harry's trailer. I was sat between Harry and Harry Lambert. On the other side of Harry sat Mitch and Sarah. Beers and seltzers were being popped open and sipped on. Harry's hand was intertwined with mine, his thumb rubbing small circles over mine. '50s music hummed softly from the stereo behind us. Harry was laughing with Mitch, while I was turning to chat with Harry Lambert.

"Soph, don't freak out but I might've found you outfits to match Harry's for his performances," he stated. My eyes went wide.

"Are you joking?" I asked in surprise.

"Not at all. Would you like to see?" he asked. I eagerly nodded my head and he showed me the outfits on his phone.

"You're too much," I shook my head. "I love them," I smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"How'd you know I was coming?" I asked.

"Something told me you weren't the kind of girl to miss her husbands Coachella headlining performances," he smiled.
————————————————————————
We sat and visited with each other until nearly one in the morning. Everyone eventually retreated back to their respective trailers until it was just me and Harry cuddled by the fire. "Baby Love" by The Supremes played softly in the background.

My head was rested on Harry's shoulder, his head resting back on mine. His arm was draped over my shoulder and our hands were still intertwined. He held his beer in the hand that was over my shoulder. His thumb, pointer, and middle finger held onto the neck of the bottle. Every once in a while I'd watch him bring the bottle up to his lips for a sip. His lips were wet with beer and I could smell it on his breath. The sight made me squeeze my thighs together.

"Want a sip?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"Ya haven't had a drink all night, what's up?" he asked. Normally, I loved to drink socially, but a few days ago I had gone to my yearly gynecologist appointment, and to my surprise found out that I am pregnant. Normally, I would've rushed home and told Harry immediately. I had thought about calling him, but it was the kind of news I wanted to share with him face-to-face.