CHAPTER 01: BEGINNING?

Start from the beginning

My thoughts are becoming more and more serious thinking what is happening and what situation I am in.

[HINATA'S POV]

Me and Kisaki was arguing but suddenly stopped when Takemichi chuckled. We looked at him without saying anything, and it seems like he noticed our gaze.

"My sincerely deep apologize, I didn't mean to make you feel like a joke. I just-" he suddenly stopped when he realized something, but what is it? And why was he talking to us with such formality.

I looked at Takemichi lost in his thoughts again. It feels strange, this is clearly Takemichi but it felt like I was looking at a stranger. Takemichi has never talked to us like this before.

"Why are you suddenly acting strange, Takemichi?"  I asked him. But he was still lost in his thoughts, yep this is clearly Takemichi but he is acting strange. Did he got-

Right there I shook my negative thoughts and coming in to conclusions. "I think there's something wrong with Takemichi" I said to Kisaki. Then he just gave me the "That was I was telling you" look.

I began to analyze what had happened. Takemichi had fallen down the stairs in the park trying to protect a child who got slipped on the stairs. I inspect his injuries and saw that it isn't that serious but I am no expert and can't really tell if Takemichi's head injuries are really serious or not. I too have lost in my thoughts.

"May I asked who are you two? And is my name Takemichi?" Those words snapped me back into reality.

I don't remember how we got into the hospital. We got to talked with the doctor and it was really shocking. The nightmare I didn't want to became reality became real.

"Your friend had an amnesia due the shock. He's injuries are not that serious and not life threatening. But unfortunately he won't be able to remember any of his memories for a while or maybe not remember it at the rest of his life" those words that came out of the doctor's mouth made me unable to move, speak and made me tremble. Kisaki might have realized it and asked the doctor a question.

"Ate there anything we can do to bring his memories back?" He asked. But the doctor shook his head. "Unfortunately there are none. All we can do is to wait patiently. But if those memories are painful and doesn't want to recall it, it's possible that he won't be able to bring his memories back. And if you were going to force him remember his memories, there is a possibility that he will be overwhelmed and lose his sanity because of the sudden information about his life. So I suggest to create a new memories with him and befriend him again."

Me and Kisaki walked out as the doctor finishes his words, we expressed our thanks to the doctor before we head out. There are memories that Takemichi doesn't want to recall, and all of them are painful memories.

"How should we tell this to the others?" Kisaki asked. "Don't tell them, it will only hurt Takemichi."

I know that I have sounded selfish, but I don't wanna risk it. If they where to get involved with Takemichi's current situation, I'm afraid that Takemichi will be in danger.

"How about Akkun? Should we tell him this?" Kisaki asked. I simply nodded and said, "You can tell Akkun first and let him decide if he will tell it to the others or not."

The only one who we can trust for now is Akkun. He also know what has happened in the past and kept it a secret, so he knows what's best for this kind of situations.

"Okay, I'll go talked to Akkun later." Kisaki said as we walk towards the hospital ward.

[KISAKI'S POV]

After walking out to the doctor's office, I can't help but to asked Hina.

"How should we tell the others?" I expect Hinata to say: I don't know. But her next word shocked me.

"Don't tell them, it will only hurt Takemichi" her voice sounded cold and sad. But we should tell them at least, then I recalled the pass events.

It makes sense, it will only put Takemichi in danger if others find out. But suddenly one person popped out in my mind, he can hide secrets well and he is one of Takemichi's most trusted friend.

"How about Akkun? Should we tell him this?" Akkun knows one of Takemichi's secrets and also cherish him alot. If he won't hear any news about Takemichi for a half month or so, he will tell the other and let them help him find him. So it will be risky if we want Takemichi's condition be a secret.

"You can tell Akkun first and let him decide if he will tell the others or not" Hinata said as she simply nodded. "Okey, I'll talk to Akkun later" I replied as we walk towards the hospital ward.

I didn't know how we got infront of Takemichi because I was lost in my own world. Recalling his terrible pass, I don't know if I should consider this accident a blessing or bad luck.

The fact that Takemichi was saving everyone by traveling into the pass is a secret to the others except for me, Naoto, and Hinata. There once the time where Takemichi got a mental break down and asked if he should have just die. No one can feel what he was going through at that time, we can only comfort him and tell him it is not his fault. He have traveled to the pass many times and he also could not count how many times it was. When he told to us for the first time that he have a powers to travel back time, he also mentioned that it wasn't this the first time he was telling it to us. He told us almost everything but I know he didn't told us the most serious part and he know he have to make it a secret, well everyone does have a secret including me who they thought I kept no secret.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
«1671 WORDS»