Tyler (Chapter 50)🔞

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I say we just position officers at each exit doorway where the members are stationed...the question is...do we really take them out", Remmy said.

"It would make things easier if we do, if we don't, they will alert the others inside and Quinn", I said.

"It's easy, if they move we shoot", Josh said.

"They are loyal to Cosen, many will die for their boss. We just need a leader for each group who won't have a problem making that decision."

"I'm one of them", Josh said.

"I'll do it too", Remmy said.

"Me as well", Miles said.

"We have our neighboring officers from the other departments, let them know about the plan and see if they are on board with it", I said.

"Remmy and I can get that done", Miles said.

They quickly left to spread the word.

"Once we take them out, then what? We are going to need a lot of officers flooding the building without being spotted", Josh said.

"What we really need is to break communications with Quinn from the rest of the members."

"Some kind of wave disruptor", he said.

"Something like that, I know they have earpieces, there has to be a way to break the connection and Javier is the person to do it."

"He's new at it though, are you sure he can do it", Josh asked.

"He will have to lead that department since he's the only one who is most knowledgeable about this case. His seniors can help him out."

"True. I just feel good knowing he won't be out on the front lines."

"Even if we need him out there, he will be fine. We all have had close encounters, doesn't mean it should scare us off from our jobs."

He let out a sigh.

"Yeah, you're right."

I switched over on my headset to speak only to Javier.

"Hernandez, come in."

"Yes sir."

"Your job as of now is to cut communication ties between Quinn and the rest of the members. You will have a team to work with you but you will also play the lead role since you are most knowledgeable about this case. If you have any questions about what to do, they will help you."

"I'm on it."

I then switched over to the rest of my team.

"We need to execute this plan right away. Everybody must be in position as soon as I say go. Josh and I will join as well. If any problems arise, it's up to your team to decide what's best in order to keep moving forward. We have a lot of officers here today, and I trust in everyone's decision-making. Good luck and come back alive."

Josh and I quickly left where we were. We went over to the nearest exit door where other officers were ready. With guns in hand, I started the countdown, immediately the team I was with took down the member at the door. He got lucky it was non-lethal. While other officers stayed back to apprehend him, the rest of us moved forward. Usually, in malls, the halls connecting to the main part of the mall are long. This space was for storage and or restrooms. There wasn't much cover for us. Officers who were already ahead quietly checked doors and bathrooms we came across just in case we did need to take cover. So far this hall was clear, not smart on Cosen's part, they underestimated us officers. We communicated with hand signs as we moved ahead. Once we reached the end of the hall, two officers took to the wall on each side. Josh and I moved up to them so we could communicate.