"Finally my ship is sailing!"

"I knew it shorty had a feeling on you."

"How did you know four eyes?!" He asked

"Yeah it obviously that he never let anyone make his tea, he has a soft heart when with you and you two always together whenever you go."

"Are you stalking us, four eyes?" Levi ask annoyed.

"I'm not stalking but observing." She defended

"I can't wait to see little Levi running around the headquarters and at least let me give them a name." She squeals

I nudge her. "Hange!"

//♡//

I snuck out from my room to get something to drink. Praying that no one see me, I swiftly made my way to past at Levi's office. I tried my best not to get caught by the higher ranks and did my best to avoid them so that I wouldn't get in trouble.

Everything going well until I turn to the left corner

"Hey!" A male voice came from behind my, making me stop in my tracks and shut my eyes in dread. "What are you doing out past crewfew brat?"

I instantly knew the very too familiar nickname "brat" only Levi will say it.

As he neared, he recognised me, Levi raised his eyebrows. "Stella? What are you doing out past crewfew?"

Not wanting to get punishment, cleaning the stables, I wrapped my arms around his neck and give him a kiss, trying to butter him up. "Hi, babe."

"Well," I began with another kiss. "I was thirsty so I went to the mess hall to get a drink."

"Does your room doesn't have water?" He questioned as he glanced around raised his eyebrows.

"See, that's why I said 'was'. The water in my jug is empty." I shrugged.

"You know I should punish you cleaning the stables for breaking crewfew." His grin contradicting his strict tone and words.

"But. . ." I gave him another kiss. "You won't. Right?"

My heart jumped as his hand slid onto my waist,  and his tightening grip only encouraged butterflies in my stomach.

He shrugged. "Depends."

"On?"
He suddenly pick me up bridal style. My face was rosy.

"Where are we going?"

He grinned. "My office."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, a feeling that I could  never get used to. I pull closer to him as I rested my hands on his cheeks, there now being next-to-space between us. I felt butterflies infest my stomach as he slid his hand down my hips gripping tightly.

We stumble back a few steps before her back against the wall the stone cooling my warming body. My hands rans to his hair stopping back to his neck and her fingers continued play his cravat.

Levi drewback after a few minutes, keeping his forehead  touching mine as his grey eyes gazed into my blue ones

"Stella?" He whispered softly

"Hm?" Inoticed that he had visibly  become nervous. His eyes, as they usually did whenever he became anxious weren't meeting mine anymore, instead inspecting the face around it. "What is it, babe?"

I waited patiently as he collected his thoughts, instead letting my eyes drift away from his and roam over his features,  which I had trouble making out in the dim light

My eyes moved back to his as he smiled

"I. . ." He took his breathe. "I genuinely love you, Stella."

My stomach filled with butterflies as I processed what he said. The words he uttered were one's that I only dreamt of up to this point and the fact that he really said it was putting my mind into a daze

I didn't think for a second  as I smiled and whispered :

"I love you too, Levi Ackerman."

His hands are now on my back as I wrapped around his neck. Levi leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. I tilt my head, our noses brushing each other as we continued to kiss.