21.

It's been a week that we started dating secretly and I haven't told my friends  about our relationship.Levi told me that he has father's approval to date with me and he seems very happy.

I was in  Levi's office, lying on the sofa while reading a novel. I was so obsessed with manga anime and romance movies in my previous life  so frankly i felt thirsty with a good story and playing game like Obey me! Lucifer is one my favourite character on that game. Unapproachable and cold person is my type ♡. Genshein impact my favourite characters are Zhongli, Childe, Ayato and Xiao. By the way Chilumi exists!

I stop reading and noticed that Levi started at my smile . He loves it and would do anything to make me smile it brought warm to his heart. He got so lost at my smile that he lost his focus on doing his paperwork.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him, hiding half bottom of my face with my book.

"Nothing, it's just my little bunny is cute when she's smile." He said

I smile as my face began to heat up who know that Humanity Strongest would be romantic in the inside. Ever since two of us started dating, I've noticed  how attached Levi would be. He would glare at some guys who tried to flirt me andHe wouldn't want to leave my side whenever i'm sick, sad,angry or i have panic attack. He would chuckle when  i would laugh at my own jokes. He never told me but he cherished every moment  that i was with him , he cherished me so much.

Levi suddenly get up from his chair and went towards me to sit next to me. He hugs behind me.

"What's wrong?"

"I need a recharge." He simply replied.

I turn around, wrapped my hands around his neck and give him a peck on his lips. He looks like a puppy who needs affection, how cute is he.

"Levi." I said

"Hmn?"

"I think that I should tell my friends about our relationship."

"Sure." He replied and kiss me on my lips. "I'm okay for that and If you want to announce the whole HQ I really don't mind but I'm happy for it, so everyone knows that you're mine."

Time skip to night

"Hey, guys there's something I want to tell you." I said

"What is it?" Jean asked confused about I want to tell.

"Levi and I are now dating." I informed them.

Their face looked like trying to process what I said and their smiled.

"Congratulations, Stella!" Sasha congrats me happily.

I was showered with congrats by my friends.

"So, who confessed first?" Eren asked with smirked across his face.

"Umm...well, it was me. With the help of Hange's motivation, I finally told him my feelings towards him. At first, I thought that he doesn't felt the same way but I was wrong. He does love me.

"Shortcake! Come here!" Hange dragged me to sit with the higher ups where father and Levi were there.

"Did I misheard that you two are dating?" Hange asked in excitement

"We uhh..."

"We're dating." Levi says with his stoic expression.

Eyes widened

Hange nearly chocked her drink.

"For how long?"

"A week." I mumbled