She lowered her head suddenly and her fingers started shivering visibly. Sean took a step towards her and touched her shoulders gently. "You can trust us, Dear! We are no harm". He assured her the fact and she gave him a small smile.

"I know, Sir! And that's why I am here". She smiled at him and took a deep breath as if bracing herself before speaking. "When I was fifteen, I and my parents have went to East Siberian taiga forest for trekking during my vacation holidays. There we accidentally met Damian and his father in their camp!". She spoke and tears rolled down her eyes.

I and Sean, stood there silently and let her talk. She sniffed and wiped her tears before talking again. "They were drinking and shot my parents right in front of my eyes and....and". She shuttered and I pulled her into a hug.

"Hushh! I am sorry about your parents, Miss. Isabella! You don't have to tell us if it will pain you more". I tried to make her feel at ease because I didn't expect this.

How could Massimo and his son could be this cruel?

She cried and I tightened my hold around her. "And they dragged me to their basement in the middle of the forest and locked me down there for several days. When they were about to go back to Italy again, Damian took me with him saying that he could use me as his sex slave. Since then, I am with them. He used to beat me and force himself on me when he is angry and horny". She cried more and I clenched my jaws.

Releasing her from my hands, I gripped her arms gently. "When I asked you to come with me the other day why you denied even after going through this much torture?". I questioned her and she looked into my eyes.

"I was scared of Damian and his dad. But when I heard about your wife, I couldn't hold back anymore because you were the only one who behaved gentle with me apart from my parents. I really wanted to help you". She said genuinely and I couldn't be more thankful. "Please sir! I've seen the worst side of Damian and please hurry up before he does something bad with your wife". She urged me and I gave her a assuring nod.

"This is the clue I was waiting for, Miss. Isabella! Now no force in this world could stop me from reaching my love". I assured her and turned towards Sean. "We are flying to Russia right now". I told him sternly and he gave me a nod.

"Miss. Isabella, you can stay in my mansion until we come back. I swear, you will be safe there!". Sean assured her and after thinking for a while, she nodded her head.

After informing Matto to take her to our mansion, I and Sean, took our personal jet and flew to Russia without wasting anytime.

"I am coming, Jen! Your Daniel is coming for you. Just hold on for few more hours and after that you'll be safe in my arms forever". I muttered a promise to myself when the plane took off.

_____________________
_____________

Jenifer Adams POV:

A sudden loud noise of someone opening the door made me jerk in my place and I opened my eyes tiredly. I sat on the muddy surface and hugged my knees when I saw someone descending the steel staircase. The person stepped down slowly as if he has all the time in this world. All I could see is his ripped jeans and a matching blue demin shirt because he was wearing a black mask which covered almost his entire face. He rubbed his hands as he stepped near me. I inched back when he bend and kneed down on the ground. I clearly knew it wasn't Damian or Massimo because why would they cover their face after unveiling themselves. If not them, then who is this person infront of me?