"What?" Harry let out, his voice quiet as ever.

"What did I do?" Louis asked next, the regret visible in his features.

"What- are you talking about?"

"You don't remember?"

"What should I-" Harry finally moved a little, looking down to see blood on the sheets.

"What's that?" he was so pale and fragile, his whole body starting to shake. He was in shock.

"Louis!" he began to cry from fear, trying to get out of the puddle of blood.

"Did I-" Louis hugged him, trying to stop him from shaking.

"I had a miscarriage." the boy was crying his heart out in Louis' hold.

"No, no. Harry, listen, please listen!" Louis squeezed him tight.
"It doesn't mean that- It can be something else. Don't stress yourself or it could happen now."

"What happened? I-I—" the bell rang. Louis ran away to open the door in order to let in the paramedics.

"We are here." they entered with Louis following behind.

When they saw the terrified boy shaking on the bed, they felt very sorry for him.

"B-b-" Harry stuttered.

One of them grabbed some loose sweats that were laying on the ground. They were from Harry's already ruined nest.

"We will have to dress you in order to get you help. It's alright, it doesn't have to be serious. The doctor will take a look at you. They will see what's the problem, just try to calm down." Harry was still shaking on the bed, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Let's get them on together." he put the boy's feet inside, waiting for him to start dressing himself.

Eventually Harry moved, trying to get them on with his trembling hands.

"Good. Larry, let's get him on the stretcher." They grabbed him, laying Harry down carefully.

"I need to come with you." Louis put on some more clothes since he had only time to put his boxers on, following them tight out of the flat.

•••
Harry was crying the whole ride, he couldn't make himself stop.

"The bleeding seemed to be just mild, it will be fine." the paramedic that was there with them, unlike the second one who was driving, said.

Louis was currently feeling like a murderer. What if he was?
What if Harry really lost the baby?

Harry cried and squirmed on the stretcher, unable to keep still anymore.

When they arrived to the gynecology ward they carried Harry inside. Louis of course followed him everywhere. But he had to wait in front of the room, where the paramedics eventually took Harry.

"Hello, what do we have here?" the doctor entered through the door.

One of the paramedics explained the details to him, before they laid Harry down.

"So Harry. Could you tell me what happened?"
Harry just shook his head in disagreement while still sobbing.

"Hey, shh. Stress is no good for you Harry. Try to take deep breaths for me, okay? Can you do that?" the doctor called for a nurse, so she could assist him with the examination of the young omega.

Harry tried to calm down, he tried the hardest he could.

"What happened?" the doctor asked.

"I-I-I woke up and- and there was blood." he began to shake again as he reached the end of his sentence.