Saved?

Bryan's Pov~
I was tied up I was bored and hungry...Jakey came in and he brought me food...he was always quite and he helped me I didn't know why he wanted me to be he's and now he's helping me?...after 2 days of me being kidnapped by Cal he came and untied me...

Jakey: Here Cal won't be here I'm taking you to Inpu and I'll be leaving the city so Cal doesn't fight with me

Bryan: Alright...thank you for your help...

I smiled as he untied me and we went outside...I soon saw Inpu he looked mad and he came over to me and Jakey...I was about to hug him but he punched Jakey...

Bryan: I-INPU NO HE SAVED ME!!!

I stood closer to Jakey and he stopped...I helped him get up but Inpu took me and he yelled

Inpu: WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM I TOLD YOU TO BACK OFF!!!

Jakey: Cal kidnapped him he forced me to kidnap your love! I'm running from him as well!

I blushed on what Jakey called me but Inpu started to calm down when he saw me...he let him go and Jakey got in he's car and left...I saw Cal running to me but I stayed behind Inpu he hugged me back and Cal saw Inpu...I was scared I didn't wanted to get hurt anymore...Inpu told me to get in the car and I stared walking but I was almost shot by Cal

Cal: YOU STAY THERE YOU BRAT!!!

I stayed in place shaking as the bullet almost hit me...Inpu pulled out a gun and I got scared I backed away as he shot Cal...he scream in pain Inpu took my hand and we started to run I followed him and we got in he's car he started driving but he didn't drive to he's placebut to a nother house in a different city and when we got to the house Artemis was already playing with a guard...I was a bit scared and confused...but we later got out of the car and we went inside the mansions...it was big and I saw that Inpu looked relived...