Broken Wings...

Bryan's Pov~
As Inpu left I went to my room the front door was locked and it was a metal door...I couldn't get out but at least I hurt him...I walked in my room and I layed down on my bed my wings still hurting a bit from what he did...I soon heard Inpu talking with someone I didn't care who it was I just stayed in my room when I suddenly felt someone come in...I sat up and I saw a man with long blue hair tied up in a ponytail and he was wearing a suit while holding rope in he's hands...

River: Hello Inpu's pet it looks like you haven't been behaving~

Bryan: Who are you and what do you want also I'm not he's pet he's the one whos a dog

As I got off my bed I saw him smirking and that made me fell a bit uncomfortable...I was about to leave my room when he grabbed my arm and pushed me down making me fall and he looked the room...I got up and I yelled:

Bryan:Okay what do you want leave me alone!!!

I saw that he was not scared or anything...I wasn't eater...as he walked to me I stepped back not knowing what he was gana do...he soon pinned me to wall with he's hand on my neck I grabbed he's hand but he didn't let go...it was getting hard to breath...I was trying to get breath when I suddenly felt him tie my hands up I couldn't move and he removed he's hand from my neck letting me take in some breath...I looked at him and he pinned me down and he sat on my back making me in pain as he tuched the cuts on my wings...

Bryan: ARGH!!! GET OFF!!!

River: No~ Inpu did wanted me to brake these beautiful wings of your~

I got scared a bit as he seed that I loved my wings and I would do anything for them...I soon tried to get up but my hands were tied up and he was heavy and stronger than me...I flapped my wings hitting him but he grabbed one tight and twisted it making me hiss in pain.

Bryan: Aaah!!!

River: Heh your gana be a fun one~

Bryan: GET OFF!!!

I tried to fight be it was no use I couldn't I soon felt him twist my wings harder...I screamed in pain as I heard a snap...and all of a sudden I couldn't fell my wing it was hurting so bad...he soon broke my other wings I couldn't do anything anymore my eyes were red from crying of pain and he later off of me and he grabbed a picked knife and he stabbed one of my legs...

Bryan: AAAAAHA!!!!

He later took ot the knife and left the room...it started to get hard to see and I later passed out...but before I could do I heard Inpu coming to my room and he picked me up and soon after that everything went black...