Morning

Bryan's Pov~
I woke up to see myself in bed with Artemis and Master...I saw that Artemis was doing better and that Master was sleeping and cuddling me...I smiled as I gently got up being careful not to wake them up and I went to the kitchen...I started cooking and when I was half way done with the food I felt Master hug me from behind...I jumped a little because I got scared...I heard him chuckle a bit as he rested he's chin on my shoulder...I blushed a little as he bit my neck from behind but I held in a moan...

Bryan: Master...

Inpu: Yes~

Bryan: Is it okay if you can take Artemis with you? And play with him...

Inpu: Do you take me as a dad to him?

Bryan: Um...

Inpu: Heh Alright I'll take the kid don't worry...but he's not awake so I'm not mov-

Artemis: Mister Bryan?

Inpu: hmm...

Bryan: Oh good morning Artemis

Artemis: Good morning

As he came to me he hugged me...I hugged him back and I saw that Master got jealous of him...I smiled

Inpu: Morning

Artemis: Good morning to you too mister Inpu.

Bryan: Sweetie you don't need to call me mister Bryan you can just call me Bryan

Artemis: Oh alright then can I help you with cooking?

Bryan: Of course you can but y-

Inpu: No you can't you'll burn yourself or cut yourself

Bryan: In- I-I mean Master...I won't let him use that I'll just sit him on the counter and teach him some stuff...

Sh*t I stuttered and I almost called him Inpu he's ganna kill me after this!

Inpu:...Alright later after we eat you'll be with me...also don't you go to school?

Artemis: Mhm but today is Saturday...

Inpu: oh right sorry

Bryan: May I please cook without distractions?

Inpu: uuuugh....fine

As he let go of me he took Artemis with him...I got a bit sad because he didn't let him cook with me but it was fine...after we ate Artemis went to my room to play and I went in to Master's office...he was in he's chair but he didn't do anything except for bite my neck I moaned as he bit a very soft spot but after that he stopped and he kissed me...He hasn't kissed me in a long time but I didn't kiss back because he was to rough...he started to kiss me even more roughly and he put he's hand under my shirt as he's other hand was holding me...

Bryan: Mmh~

We soon separated for air and he whispered in my ear...

Inpu: Dont make me do hard on you Dear~

I blushed and I nodded and when I was about to leave he held me and spanked me hard again...

Bryan: Ow! Master!

Inpu: I can't let you go without that you have a nice @$$~

I blushed as he seed that and I left and I continued to take care of Artemis...

???:
Heh Inpu really thought that I left~ Don't worry my dear you'll be mine soon~