He's....back....

Bryan's Pov~
I was with Artemis when all of a sudden I hear some noises out on the balcony...I got a bit suspicious because 1.no one could be there and 2.it's so hight us...I got up and I told Artemis to go to Master's room...he left and I went to the balcony and I didn't see anyone there...hmm weird I was about to go back inside when I felt someone put a cloth on my mouth and hold me tight...

Bryan: MMMHMMMH!!!

I tried to scream but I couldn't I started to fight back but it was no use they we're to strong...I started to get weak and I passed out....

Artemis's Pov~
I saw what a blue haired man did to Mister Bryan I ran to mister Inpu and I started to talk and I told him everything we ran to the balcony but it was too late...Mister Bryan was gone and so was that man...I got a bit scared as mister Inpu yelled and punched the wall making a hole in the wall...he told me to go to he's room and that some new maids will take care of me...I nodded and I left...

Inpu Pov~
FU*K HES GONE!!! I yelled out loud punching the wall again but this time I didn't make a hole...my hand started to bleed...I already knew who it was...I went in to my office and I checked the cameras and I saw...him...I got mad and I called my guards and River any help that I could get I called...I thought that I thought that Dame B*tch a lesson but I guess that I was wrong...he's dying tonight...as River came I told him the plan and me and him with my guards left to fine Bryan....

Bryan's Pov~
I woke up in a dark room...I couldn't move I was tied up I started to panic as I heard footsteps and laughing...I started to shake as the black figure got closer and I saw him...it was...

To be continued...