Saving A Child...

A/N I am now able to us gacha finally!!! ❤️🧡💛💚💙🤎🤍🖤

Bryan's Pov~
I was in Master's lap when I saw a man walk in with a very abused kis...I sat up a little to see the kid but Master pulled me down

Inpu: Stay on me...we're getting him...

Bryan: Alright Master...sorry...

The kid had black and white hair purple eyes and glasses...he was bleeding everywhere and he had a teddy bear with him...

he was bleeding everywhere and he had a teddy bear with him

I felt bad seeing him like that...but Master seed that we were talking him...Maybe I can bandage him up later...

Mors: I brought you the dame kid *Kicks him making him fall down*

Artemis: AH!

Inpu: Dont TOUCH HIM!

Master got mad and he sat me on the chair and he threatened the man with the black wings...he got scared and he seed sorry...

Inpu: TOUCH HIM AGAIN AND THEN WE'LL HAVE PROBLEMS!!!

Mors:....S-Sorry....

The poor kid was shaking I got up and I asked...

Bryan: Master my I please h-

Inpu: Take the god dame kid and bandage him I'll be here paying him...

Bryan: Alright Master...

As I pick the kid up and started to shake and he yelled out loud...

Artemis: D-DON'T T-THROW M-ME PLEASE!!!

I hung on me tightly and I saw Inpu get even more mad at the man...

Inpu: You...THREW HIM?!?

I held the kid close to me...I wouldn't drop this sweet and innocent kid...Master started to argue with the man as I left...I took him to my room and I started to bandage him...

Bryan: Dose it hurt when I put the water on your scars?

Artemis: A-A bit...

Bryan: It's almost done sweetie I'll finish bandaging you up and later I can give you candy food snacks whatever you to eat...also some toy if you want...

I smiled as I saw him nod...later when I finished bandaging him up I noticed that he was growing wings...I was happy for him but then again scared...Master hired a man to brake my wings and now this kid is growing wings...what if he comes nack and hurts this poor kid?! I won't let that happen...

Bryan: Whats your name?

Artemis: I-I'm Artemis...

Bryan: It's nice to meet you Artemis my name is Bryan.

He smiled as I finished bandaging him...he thanked me and I hugged him...I felt bad for him after everything that he's been throw...After I layed Artemis down I saw Master coming to us...Artemis fell asleep and Master took me with him...

Bryan: Where are we going Master?

Inpu: The kitchen your ganna make him food while I go get him some toys...

Bryan: Oh...A-Alright Master

As I stuttered again he spanked me on my @$$ again...

Bryan: Ow!

I yelled...he looked at me and he seed...

Inpu: What did I say about that?

Bryan: Sorry Master...

After 1 hour I made Artemis some food and Master brought him a lot of toys so he could play with...I smiled as I saw him happy...After Artemis ate I took him to the bathroom carefully unwrapping the bandages and I washed him and after he got dyed and dressed I fed him and I bandaged him up again...and he fell asleep in my room...I smiled and I left the room but before I could I heard him talk...

Artemis: P-Please don't go I'm scared to be alone...

I turned and I saw him shaking and crying...I got on my bed and I fell asleep with him in my arms...after some time I felt Master cuddling me...I smiled in my sleep and the next day I took care of Artemis...