characters of the story

Saathvik Aryan

He is a handsome hunk and girls crush.his age 30. He loves his grandma so much he can do anything for her.he have a girlfriend Sanjana .he is very rough in outside .but his grandma only know that he was child in heart.he don't have a parents.his parents ,gardian all are his grandma only.

Sandhya Krish

She is an angel.her age 25 .she loves her family so much .she can do anything for her family.she was the one who ran her family .she don't have a father. She was a foody and books lover 🙆. She is a teacher and she loves her co teacher sameer .but she didn't told him that she loves him.she share anything with her sissy.

Ishika Krish

Sister of sandhya.she is a jovial person. She have a crush on saathvik.she didn't miss his interview.she loves her sister so much that she can do anything for her.like anything..... She is dead opposite to her sister. If her sister is hurt she will be the monster to that person .

Rakesh Sharma

He is a brother and friend of saathvik.he know everything about saathvik.he can do anything for him.he don't have parents.saathvik was the who took him to his home ❤️.he is light introvert type 🤭.

Saradha Krish

Mother of sandhya and ishika.she is loving and caring person.she believe god.she is a heart patient .she loves her daughters so so much.they both only her happiness.

Shakuntala Devi

Grand ma of saathvik and rakesh.she also loving and caring person.she also believe god.she loves saathvik to the core. She want him a girl that she took care of him like a parents,wife and friend.she knows about his girlfriend but she didn't show it to him.

Meenakshi

Grand ma of sandhya and ishika.she also fan of saathvik .she is a naughty paty 😂.she drink alcohol also 😉.[company theva padum pa future le sila peruku 😂😂🏃🏃].she also loves her grand childs.

[Nalla kudumbam da ellaru oruthanaye crush,fan nu soltu irukinge 🤦  kudumbam velangidu 🏃🏃]

Sanjana

Girl friend of saathvik 🧐.she is a money grubber.she was with him only for money and frame.[poga poga teriyathane pogudhu indha mogini pisasa pathi 😏]

Sameer Khan

Friend and co staff[teacher].he  loves sandhya sister ishika.but didn't said to her.he is a good heart friend to her.he is also important character to this story 😉.

Puvi Arasu

He is a maid in saathvik house.he have a wife Parvati and daughter nila.

Kaadhal malarum 🌺🌼

Story le 10 chappy konjam draggy ahh iruku but adhuku appro definitely you will like it 💜

Ippodhaiki idhudha characters bha .teva patta story le add pannikala.

Pidichi irukunu nambura. Unga opinion na dharalama sollalam . silent readerseyy neenga dm pannunga comment Panna mudilena.

Pidicha vote and comment pannunga share with your friends also

Description;

Ceo of aryan group of company saathvik Aryan married a girl with compulsion of his grandma and he is loving a girl after marriage also and hanging out with her.

In their first night she had a msg she went to guest room and got shocked to see her husband with another girl 🤯😬😬

What is she going to do?

What would be her reaction?

She will fight for her life or adjust with him?