Part 7 - Episode 7

"I am going to behead you, tear out your insides and then string your bloody carcass in front of my door." Klaus roared, tearing out a piece of wood from a random door in the abattoir and swinging it towards the female figure smirking in front of him. Elijah quickly joined his brother in stabbing the intruder, a sharp knife clutched tightly in his hand. Rebekah stood to the side, mind racing to find a more productive solution as this was obviously not working. 

"Care to explain this situation in front of me, please?" Kol inquired, quickly speeding towards his wary sister. Stopping beside her, he stiffens when he registers the identity of the obviously possessed, blue-eyed invader. 

"Forgive me for stating the obvious but wasn't Inadu supposed to be trapped in the tree?" Kol voiced, blinking at the absolutely non-sensical circumstance. 

"Yes well, her darling followers decided to release her from the magic tree." Rebekah grumbled, a person well and truly done with life, "If you would like more information, please go ask our darling brothers who obviously haven't realized that stabbing her is not doing any-fucking-thing."

"Ah" Kol commented, nodding his head as if everything is perfectly normal. Why wouldn't it be? I mean, it's not like there is a 1500-year-old witch who has escaped from her tree prison way too early to try and kill his niece right now. Nope-tee-do. 

"So, I am just going to just my newly recovered witch magic to try and kill her. Wish me good luck." Kol announced before speeding towards the catfight occurring in front of him. 

"What."

Kol quickly appeared behind the witch, chanting a spell aimed to paralyse the victim. Inadu, shocked by the unexpected appearance of magic from an original vampire, was unable to deflect the spell and stood there, frozen. 

"You can do magic now," Klaus observed, blinking, mouth slightly agape. Elijah quickly joined him in the blinking, too cool to drop his jaw. 

"Well, what are you waiting for? Knock her out." Kol questioned, impatiently gesturing towards the bound witch. 

"Bit too late for that. Do you really believe that a simple paralyzing spell can put a witch like me down?" Inadu taunted, breaking out of Kol's hold, "Well, it seems like you lot are becoming much of a nuisance, no?" 

Her head quietly turned to look at the Mikaelson sister, still standing on the side. Kol's eyes widened, guessing what Inadu is attempting to do. 

"No!" He breathed, as he desperately tried to stop the witch. Unfortunately, it was too late as the ancient being quickly uttered the spell, used her magic to take Rebekah's blood and possessed her. 

"My, my, this is much better." Rebekah, or Inadu, drawled, laughing. 

"A choice. Sister or daughter?" The witch mocked, summarizing their wretched situation. Sadly, she was right, Kol realized with dawning horror. No matter how far he went, he could never bring himself to permanently harm his darling younger sister. Klaus and Elijah both froze too, indecision warring throughout their faces. Sister or daughter? Rebekah or Hope? Family or Family? Thankfully, they never needed to make this choice as a black blur raced through the building and latched itself upon the smirking witch. 

"Celaena?" Inadu stammered, eyes wide with surprise. 

"This is for sending me down that deep, dark pit of hell." The unfamiliar woman growled, giving Inadu a dark smile, "Have a fun time in hell, bestie. I have been designing this spell for 1500 years just to give you a taste of your own medicine."

Then, she chanted, her voice saturated with dark power before placing a hand on Inadu's forehead. The Mikaelsons watched as a rune grew in that area, black as the darkest night.

"Who the fuck are you-"

"Rebekah-"

"If you harmed my sister-"

"My name is Celaena of the Petrova line. You are the Mikaelsons, no? Your sister will be fine, she is just unconscious. As for me, well, I need your help."

And so the Mikalsons merely watched, shell shocked, as Elena Gilbert's face, as Tatia Petrova's face, as Katrina Petrova's face peered sincerely and determinedly at them. 

"I need your help to defeat the reason why I am entirely unknown to this world. Malivore."