Part 4 - Episode 2

Kol stopped in front of the large door, drawing in a deep breath. Honestly speaking, he was slightly nervous about facing his family again. Saying that he has a complicated relationship with them is an understatement. Davina, sensing his conflict, reached out to reassuringly squeeze his hand. Kol smiled at her before plastering his typically devil-may-care smirk on his face and entering the Abattoir. 

"Kaleb! What are you doing here?" Hayley exclaimed, surprised before taking a look at the person accompanying him. Hayley immediately stiffened, narrowing her gaze on the approaching witch. 

"Davina, what are you going here?" Hayley asked, raising her hands in front of her in a defensive pose. 

"Relax Hayley, I am not here to hurt you. If I wanted to, I wouldn't have freed your pack." Davina told her, amused. Hayley blinked in surprise, tilting her head towards the teenager in surprise. 

"That was you? Why would you-" She spluttered, confused. 

"I like to help people" Davina informed the woman, shrugging nonchalantly. Hayley merely nodded before turning to face Davina's partner. 

"So, you know Davina" Hayley observed, crossing her arms. 

"Yes, I do know Davina," Kol agreed, amused, "As for why I am in this mansion, I am here to visit my family."

"Your family?" Hayley repeated, eyes narrowing in suspicion, "The only family residing here is-"

"The Mikaelsons," Kol interrupted, smirking, "Let me reintroduce myself, no?"

"Lovely to meet you. My name is Kol Mikaelson." Kol introduced, holding out his hand. Hayley blinked before shaking her head in exasperation. 

"Honestly," She complained, "I should have seen that coming."

"It's alright, Kol trumps all of us with his utter ridiculousness." Davina teased, lips raising in amusement.

"I do not!" Kol exclaimed, crossing his arms. Davina merely smirked at her offended husband. Hayley snorted, an amused smile gracing her lips. 

"Yes, you most certainly do." said a cultured voice behind them, a hint of mirth in the sound. Well, it looks like Elijah has arrived. 

"Elijah" Kol greeted, sighing. 

"Kol, I did not know you had arrived in New Orleans, or that you know Ms Claire," Elijah stated, his eyes narrowing. 

"Well, you three never cared where I was anyway so why start now?" Kol pleasantly questioned, smiling at him. 

"Kol, we never-" Elijah protested, a pained expression on his face. 

"Don't, I didn't come here to open old wounds." Kol interrupted bitterly, "I have already accepted that I was never part of your lovely 'Always and Forever."

"The truth is Elijah, I had been in New Orleans ever since I left Mystic Falls. You just didn't notice." Kol informed his brother tiredly, "However, I am not here to, rightfully, accused you of ignorance but rather inform you of a little problem I have." Elijah pursed his lips but knew that he won't be getting anything out of Kol right now. He gestured for Kol to continue, a disapproving expression on his face. 

"Tell me, Elijah, do you remember Celeste?" Kol asked, starting to circle his brother. Elijah immediately stiffened upon hearing his ex-lover's name. 

"I fail to see how any of this is relevant-" Elijah let out, stiffening. 

"Then listen," Kol interrupted, "Celeste is alive, and has been alive ever since Klaus had killed her. She has been possessing a number of different witches, waiting for Klaus to come back." Elijah upon hearing this news closed his eyes. 

"She wants revenge doesn't she?" He said miserably. 

"Yes, she does," Kol agreed, "She wants revenge on all of us. She is currently possessing a Sabine Laurent, I believe? Do take care of that."

"She used to be so kind and compassionate." Elijah sadly remembered. 

"Everyone changes Elijah," Kol replied quietly before leaving the upset original to his thoughts. Quickly speeding towards Davina, they bid Hayley farewell and left the compound. 

"Well, at least Klaus wasn't home," Davina told him, trying to make light of recent events. They were both walking along the sidewalk, the sunset illuminating the back of their heads. 

"Yes," Kol agreed, amused, "It seems like we escaped Klaus's incoming tantrum for now. Kol laughed, wrapping his hand around Davina and pulling her close. Davina just rested her head on his chest, tired. 

"What should we do now," Davina asked, burying her head deeper into his chest. 

"Right now darling, you need to go to sleep," Kol told her gently, wrapping his arms around her tighter to speed them both towards the church. The structure towered over the couple, old and grand. 

"You really need to get yourself a house," Kol told her disapprovingly. Davina just stuck out her tongue and glared. Kol let go of the struggling teen(just because her mental age is slightly above a typical teenager doesn't mean that her physical age is also impacted), laughing. 

"Tomorrow, we will go cross off another person from our list. Honestly, I think that Francesca Guerrera looks better without a head, or a heart."