Part 6 - Episode 5

Kol pushed his way through the doors guarding his family's home. Entering the open area of the Abbatoir, he caught sight of everyone already gathered together. Well, it seems like he was late. His entire family was there, excluding Hope. They were all standing with a flute of champagne in their hand, chatting with various people. Davina and Vincent had already arrived, versed in a conversation with Camille. Hayley was also present, sitting next to Elijah. Both of them were giving each other small smiles, caught in their own world. 

"Kol, your late!" Rebekah accused, standing up from her position on a chair to glare at him. It seems like his sister had headed straight to the house after their moment in front of Marcel's house. Talking about Marcel, the wanker was obviously missing their little get-together. 

"Yes, I am. Some people have other important matters to attend to unlike you, sister." Kol taunted, giving the blonde an amused smile. 

"I do have important-" Rebekah defended, rising to her feet. 

"Enough!" Elijah interrupted, ever the peacemaker, "This meeting is of utmost importance and we have no time for petty squabbles." 

Kol pursed his lips but still fell back into a chair behind him. Davina sent him a sympathetic look, understanding his frustration. He understands that this meeting is important but must Elijah be so dismissive of him? Kol shook his head, maybe he was being petty and deserved that interruption, or maybe Elijah is just an asshole. The second option, Kol decided with a sharp nod. 

"Why have we been called here?" Finn asked Elijah, raising his eyebrow. Sage was not present, probably decided to not enter this madhouse. Kol snorted, shaking his head. Well, that was a very smart move. 

"Vincent had called us here to discuss an upcoming threat to our family," Elijah informed them, waving his hand in the warlock's direction.

"Another enemy?" Rebekah groaned, "Bloody hell! We just dealt with the lastest one."

"Well, sister, I wonder who keeps making these enemies." Kol pointed out, raising his brow. Rebekah just glared at her brother before rolling her eyes, exasperated.

"What even is this threat?" Klaus questioned, crossing his hands. He turned to face Vincent expectedly.

"Inadu, better known as the Hollow." Vincent declared. At Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah's confused expression he sighed before opening his mouth to explain.

"Inadu is a malicious spirit from 1500 years ago. She was very a powerful witch, however, the problem was that she was extremely cruel and cold. So cold and unfeeling that her people named her 'The Hollow' like she was hollow inside. Her own mother had to kill her before she could destroy the entire village, and she almost did." Vincent explained gravely. 

"Well, I understand that she is powerful and dangerous and all that but why is she our problem?" Klaus asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"It is your problem because when her people had killed her, she had cursed them. Turned them into werewolves, the seven original bloodlines. As for her mother, she was the originator of the Cresent Wolf Bloodline, Hayley's ancestor. Her own bloodline, Hayley's bloodline, are the only people who can kill her." Vincent informed them, glancing significantly at the werewolf standing next to Elijah. Hayley had sucked in a disbelieving breath. 

"My blood family is entirely dead except for... Hope." She covered her mouth in horror, realizing what Vincent was trying to say, "This witch will come for Hope." 

"I will not let her harm Hope!" Klaus exclaimed protectively, glaring at his surroundings, "I am going to rip her to shreds." 

"Well, you can do that later, given that we know a way to kill her. Unless you would like to deliver more murder threats" Davina sniped, nodded towards the enraged original. 

"I will not-" Klaus told the witch, glowering at her. 

"Does this Inadu have a specific symbol? More specifically, a snake-like creature eating its own tail?" Marcel asked, cutting in. 

"Yes, how do you know that?" Vincent asked suspiciously. 

"My men had just informed me. Apparently, that sign has been spray-painted across the French Quarter. Like a... cult."