Part 5 - Episode 4

Kol picked up the dagger as it lit up in the moonlight. Examing it, he nodded to himself in satisfaction. While it might look like a normal dagger, if you know what to look for, you might see a slight layer of magic coating the dagger. 

"Did it work?" Davina asked, walking up to him. She peered over him, looking at the dagger. Freya also lifted her head in interest, narrowing her eyes at the blade. Kol nodded, giving his wife a proud smile. 

"It worked," He confirmed, smiling. Davina immediately smiled in relief, relaxing her body. Freya joined Davina in that expression of relief. Elijah nodded, walking towards him to carefully examine the dagger. Nik followed Elijah, carelessly picking up the dagger and holding it up in front of him. Kol immediately started in surprise while Freya put her head in her hands in exasperation. 

"What?" Nik glowered, twirling the knifing, "We are going to have to pick it up to kill Dahlia anyway."

"Yes, but we were first going to cautiously test it." Kol agreed while pinching the bridge of his nose. Nik just continued to glare at them until Freya just shook her head and stood up. 

"Well, since our darling brother just proved that it is harmless to hold can we move on to locating Dahlia?" Freya voiced, placing her hands on her hips. Klaus gave his sister an affronted look while Elijah nodded in agreement. Kol just rolled his eyes in an extremely childish manner before gesturing towards them.

"Well then, let's start." Kol announced, walking towards the only two witches in the room, "We can use Freya's blood to track Dahlia down, given that they are linked, as much as Freya despises said link."

Freya just grumbled at the mention of the link, glaring at Kol. Davina shook her head in amusement before walking around the irratated Freya and confused Kol to reach for an empty map. Placing it in front of her, she gestured for Freya to come in front of her. Once the two were nicely placed opposite each other, Davina extended a ritual knife towards her partner, hilt-first.

"I trust you know what to do?" Davina asked Freya, raising her eyebrow. Freya just nodded before sliding the dagger across her hand with a pained hiss.  Then Kol quietly observed as his wife and sister held their hands on top of the map and chanted. The warm, familiar feeling of magic rushed through him as the room began to shake. The magic grew more and more forceful as it tried to fight Dahlia's taint. In the end, their magic won as Davina and Freya fell back panting. 

"It worked?" Kol asked, desperately needing confirmation. Freya just nodded, too worn out to speak. Kol released a grin of relief as Elijah drew in an exhausting breath. Klaus smirked while Finn just nodded, a shard of happiness shining in his eyes. 

"So off we go?" Kol asked, gesturing towards the witches. They just nodded before turning on their heel and bee-lining towards the car. The rest of the occupants merely shrugged and followed after them. 

They arrived in an abandoned warehouse. The perfect place to hide something, or someone. The warehouse was a towering structure, cracked windows hanging limply from the house.

"So this is where our darling aunt decided to stay." Rebekah drawled, scanning the abandoned house. She shook her head in disgust as she cautiously opened the door and peeked inside.

"It is so, dirty," Rebekah uttered, wrinkling her nose.

"Yes Bekah, it's an abandoned warehouse." Kol drawled, amused.

"Bekah?" Rebekah asked, shooting him a look. Kol just shrugged, giving her a lopsided smirk. Shaking her head, his sister flounced away. Finn let out an amused smile, upon seeing their interaction.

"I saw that," Kol called back, as he walked after Rebekah. Once the family arrived at the desired room, Feya immediately stopped, a hesitant expression adorning her face.

"Are you alright, sister?" Kol asked, looking at her in concern.

"I am fine," Freya reassured, nodding her head, "I am just unsure. Dahlia raised me, no matter how horrible that upbringing was. At least it was an upbringing, and now. Now I am killing her. What does that make me?"

"A courageous woman, fighting her demons," Klaus of all people replied, smiling at her faintly, "Dahlia is not family. Family protects their own. She is merely an enemy, one of a thousand."

Freya nodded before determinately turning and opening the door. The rest of the occupants followed the nervous witch as she ventured deeper into the room.

Davina walked forward to position herself in front of Dahlia. She nodded at her partner, asking whether she is ready. Feya took a moment looking blankly at the coffin in front of her before drawing in a deep breath and nodding determinately towards Davina. Then, Davina reached over to open the coffin.

Dahlia looked like them, the Mikaelsons. She had Kol's face structure and Elijah's hair. She had that same sense of agelessness that all Mikaelsons seemed to possess. Well, she was most definitely their aunt. Then, Davina quickly grasped her pale hand and chanted the spell to awaken the sleeping witch.

"Hello, Dahlia."