XV Alternative ending

(I severely suggest you read the following book but if you don't want to then this chapter is for you. Also, this chapter will be pretty long since the majority of the people reading this will more than likely not be reading the second part so I decided to give them something extra so this chapter will be pretty long and full of unanswered questions...)

POV Y/n

I hit the hard cement and instantly woke up. Rain poured down on me and I could hear a man shouting something out about god. I felt the blindfold around my eyes being taken off. I glance up and see a man staring at me with wide eyes.

I felt something in my mouth so I coughed and a card came out of my mouth. I looked at the card, it was some type of credit or debit card. I shouted at the man to untie me from the ropes around my legs and arms which he did. Once he did I grabbed the card and rushed off to the nearest ATM. Luckily it was in a small glass box type of thing. I put the card into the ATM and selected withdrawal. I put in a code. The code was 0087, my game number.

"Please select the amount you'd like to withdrawal," The machine tells me.

I decided to withdraw 1000 won. I took the money from the slot when it was revealed to me. I glanced at the screen. The remaining amount was 45, 599, 990, 000. I practically had dead people in my bank account. I just stood there... I didn't know where to go or what to do.

- - -

Third-person POV

I exited the car and made my way to the front door. I smiled down at some of the kids playing in the play yard. I made my way through the front door and into the main office. A stern-looking lady sat at the desk. Her hair was all gray and up in a tight bun, not a single strand was out of place.

"Hello, how can I assist you?" She says not looking up from her paperwork.

"I am here to take a boy. He is the brother of a girl named Kang Sae-Byeok, her name familiar?" I ask her.

"Indeed it is. Why are you here to take him? His sister is supposed to when she gets enough money" She asks me quickly.

"Well, there were some complications, and Sae...- Sae-byeok will no longer be able to take her brother" I explain.

"Complications?" She pushes.

"Ma'am with all due respect I'd like to take the boy into my guardianship. I wish to take him under my wing" I step forward.

"Fine, just sign here and I'll need some ID," She tells me handing me a piece of paper.

"That's it?" I ask.

"Yep. On that paper there is guardianship and ID... well that's self-explanatory" She shrugs.

I signed the paper and showed her my ID. She huffed before standing up and leading me to the room where a boy sat on a bed looking out the window.

"I'll give you a moment alone with him to explain," She tells me walking down the hall.

The boy turns towards the door. He looked at me with confusion.

"Hello... You must be Cheol?" I ask sitting on a chair.

"Yes, I am... Who are you?" He asks me sitting on his bed normally to face me.

"I'm Y/n," I tell him extending my hand for him to take.

"Cheol... Kang Cheol" He shakes my hand.

"I was a friend of your sisters. Sae-Byeok." I explain to him.