8. Rise of a fallen Angel and story telling

ابدأ من البداية

Itachi: What ~huff~ was ~huff~ that! ~huff~.

Mikoto: Sweetie, are you ok I heard some noise coming from here and came to check on youuu~

She said trailing of as she saw her sons eyes when he turned to her.

Itachi: What is it Mother are you alright?

What she sees is not the normal onyx eyes her son has but two different eyes, the right one being the light blue and having the Triskelion in it and the left one being pitch black with a hint of purple in it, as then when her son asked if she was ok she snapped out of her trance and saw that his eyes were back to normal.

Mikoto: I-I'm alright sweetie thought I just saw something.

Itachi: If you say so.

He said a bit unsure but didn't push it.

Flashback end

Itachi: And I still don't understand it, it's like I'm seeing the same things but from different perspectives.

He said as he started to hold his head from a headache starting to form.

Itachi: And this head ache just makes it worse.

While holding his head he didn't notice that his eyes have changed for a second before going back to normal releasing minimal amount of magical power.

Meanwhile at the Nara compound

We can see a get together at the compound for many of the academy students parent's and the children are playing outside or just relaxing.

Kiba: Dude I still can't believe that both you and Sasuke look completely different now!!

Choji: Yeah and when you came into the classroom and said you were Sasuke none of us believed you.

He said pointing to Sasuke who was sitting next to naruto.

Sasuke: ~Hi Hi Hi~ Well now know, and just so you know this won't be the last time this happens.

Ino: Yeah I still can't believe that happened and not to forget the face that Iruka Sensei made when you said it to him hahahaha.

At this everyone started to laugh at the memory of Iruka frozen from shock and then fainted, when he woke up they explained it again only for him to faint again. After about 16 try's he finally got it.

Naruto: Yeah that was a riot Captain, you never seem to stop shocking people Hahahahaha!!!!

Naruto said while laughing his ass off.

Sasuke: ~Hi Hi Hi~ yeah but remember the time when you first saw King again after ten years you couldn't believe that it was him.

Naruto: Well how was I suppose to know that he was using magic to change the way he was looking the entire time!

Hinata: Y-you mention this King person before, what's he l-like.

Everyone then started to listen to what they have to say including the adults who have decided to come join there children's.

Inoichi: I still can't believe the seven deadly sins are real.

Hiashi: Ya me neither.

Sasuke: Well to start off what do you know of him.