5. Wrath unleashed

Konoha the next day...

We can see that the sun is rising in the village and started to wake everyone up, but in one compound there was a boy who was against it for he did not sleep so well the night before.

Sasuke: ~groan~ noOOo I don't want to get up it's not time to open up yet.

He said in a tired voice unaware that his brother was tasked with waking his brother up.

Itachi: 'What on earth is he dreaming about, is he the owner of a Shop or something'.

As this was happening he then heard the sounds of quiet crying coming from his brother as he then grew concerned.

Sasuke: N-no Elizabeth ple-please don't leave me n-no.

Itachi: Brotehr wake up it's just a dream, fo you hear me Sasuke.

As he was trying to wake up his brother, we see in Sasuke in a what seems to be a Bar with a sign that had a pig on it and said "Boar Hat" on it and for some of reason he seemed to relax here.

As he was looking around he noticed figures were there but all of them looked blurred out, and he couldn't hear them except for two of the figures

The first one was that of a man and he turned his head to the bar table and he saw a man with spiky pale-blue hair and was having and arm wrestling match with another person.

???: For the last time Captain, I won 361 times.

He said smirking at the other guy who was a lot shorter than him and had a mop of blond hair.

???: ~Hi hi hi~ you must of lost your mind, I won 361 times.

As this was going on Sasuke couldn't help himself but smile at the scene in front of him and feel like he's heard this conversation before.

As he was about to leave the Tavern suddenly changed to a clearing that was on top of a cliff and looked to his side to see a girl with silver hair and white wings covered in blood and couldn't help but start crying.