8. Rise of a fallen Angel and story telling

Konoha one year later...

We can see in the Village that it's bristling with life as many of the shinobi and civilian's are heading for the mysterious Pub that appeared so suddenly, while many don't know where it came from they just ignore it for the last year has been the best for everyone.

Sasuke: Alright, here's your order.

Says the blond owner of the the Pub who puts some drinks on the table.

Sasuke: 'Alot has happend in the past year, I mean first the Boar Hat is here and second I've heard that Mom divorced Dad and has custody of bot Itachi and I but I'm to nervous to go to them and then for them not to believe me' he said in his mind.

You see it was a big deal when everyone heard that Mikoto divorced her Husband because they remember how in love they were and thought it would stay like that for ever.

Speaking of them, they are still looking for him and even put up missing posters around the village but so far no luck.

Sasuke: But I think I'm going to tell them tonight that who I am and hope it goes well.

Villager 1: Hey, can we get some more drinks over here.

Sasuke: Coming right up.

Meanwhile...

We can see on training ground 44 a boy with raven hair who is training and seems to be a bit stressed making him miss the target sometimes.

Itachi: ~huff~~huff~ This isn't helping, everything is not great right now, first I can't find Sasuke, second I've been having trouble concentrating and THIRD these dreams that I keep having are not making sense at ALL.

Flashback

It's been three months since his mother divorced Fugaku and lucky for them they got the house and Fugaku moved to one of the side branches houses.

But for the last few months Itachi has been having dreams about a person with blue eyes whit a Triskelion in them, long silver hair till his mid back and four angel wings on his back and he seemed familiar to him, but then suddenly the dream changed and he saw another person that looked similar to the one before but this one has short silver hair, black eyes that rival his own onyx eyes and two dark purple wing on his back.

As this was happening Itachi started to clutch his head for it seems the 'dream' keeps glitching between each other as if it's not sure what to show.

Itachi: ~grr~ What is going on, it's like there are multiple memories in here.

As this was happening in his dream in reality he was tossing and turning in bed was unconsciously releasing some magical power that was noticed by his mother who felt the pressure and whent to check on him.

Mikoto: 'It's the same feeling from when when Itachi got mad at his father, but that was three months ago I hope he's ok.'

As she opend the door she saw that her son was thrashing in his bed and clutching his head and seemed to be in pain as she saw tears in his eyes, so she immediately activated 'mother mode' and went right to his side.

Mikoto: Itachi wake up, it's just a dream please wake up!!!

As she was shaking her son to wake him up he suddenly gasped and opened his eyes not looking at her trying to catch his breath.