Back to Kiyo

I wanted the chairman to keep information about our 'Class S' a secret but I couldn't ask the Chairman because this little devil kept shutting down all my attempts of asking the Chairman. *Sigh*

We're now sitting in the classroom waiting for homeroom to start. When the bell rang, our supposed homeroom 'teacher' came. Ichika doesn't know her but she's a maid the mansion 'that man' had in Germany. Apparently she loathed 'that man' and came back home when she heard the news about 'that man' and 'that place' to continue serving me because according to Matsuo-san, she respects my mother and wished to continue serving the only son my mother had. 

"Goodmorning Ayanokouji-sama and Amasawa-sama, my name is Tanaka Hikari and I am in charge of class S this year

"Goodmorning Ayanokouji-sama and Amasawa-sama, my name is Tanaka Hikari and I am in charge of class S this year. I teach every subject needed in this school but I suppose both of you have already completed the current curriculum for this particular age. This school doesn't rearrange the classes every year, so over the next three years, I will be with you. Although the entrance ceremony will be one hour from now in the gym, I will now distribute the list of special rules of this school and the matriculation guide." 

"Sensei, you can drop the honorifics since we are in school, it's fine for both of us" I said

"Very well, I will now explain th-"

One explanation later

"Does anyone have any question? I suppose not, please enjoy the three years both of you, the entrance ceremony will begin in about an hour"

Once she left the room me and Ichika looked at each other as we both knew the hints given by Tanaka Sensei along with the hidden cameras and the hierarchy seen earlier. 

"Senpai~ are we going to take this seriously?"

"We can to be honest, we'll just gather more information and then formulate our approach, but we should still act properly, I doubt the school will simply put those cameras there for show, I also think that there's going to be competition here, but I guess we can wait"

"Alright senpai~ let's skip the entrance ceremony and buy our necessities" 

"Okay, let's take a look around and gather information, you can buy the stuff you want"

"Un"

After checking our dorms where we share the same room because of this devil, I rested for a while trying to recall things. After some time we headed over to the convenience store to buy goods, we saw a girl who reeks of superiority-complex buying cheap items. 

Huh, is she suspicious of the S-system? Before I could try and gauge if she's potent, Ichika called me over to where we saw free items

"Senpai~ here here"

"Hm? Free? Guess that helps, nice one Ichika" I gave her a headpat and shegave me a beaming smile"

We checked were about to check out when a red-haired guy was holding the line who apparently forgot his ID. I was going to pay for him but before I could, a random guy who appears to be his classmate paid for him. 

We were about to head to the dorms when we heard some senpais taunt the red-haired guy calling him 'defect' and that they will experience 'hell' soon. Guess that proves my suspicions, Ichika seemed to notice this too and was able to record the conversation. The red-haired guy was stopped by his classmate and saw one of the senpais looking at something and then he saw a camera. 

After that confrontation, the senpais walked away knowing they failed to gauge out points from a junior. Me and Ichika followed the senpais and blackmailed them for all of their points after showing them the recording. We were able to gather 4million points from the senpais and I gave Ichika the other half after she convinced me to take half since I was going to give her all of it. 

We went back to our dorms looking forward to the next days that were about to come

I told Ichika to use the bathroom first while I cook dinner. 

"Senpai~ wanna join me~"

"Suuure~ but No, I'll cook dinner"

"Hmph, you know you want to~" Or so she says, but she's definitely blushing

"Hai-hai, now go"

"Haii~"

She finished her bath and then I took mine. 
After the bath I dressed up and prepared the food on the table
""Itadakimasu"" 

After we finished eating, I was planning on sleeping on the couch when Ichika grabs my wrist and pleads that I sleep with her with those puppy eyes. 

"*Sigh* Alright alright I'll sleep with you"

"Yatta~!"

I laid down in bed and Ichika immediately hugs me and buried her face on my chest. I placed my hand on her head and caressed her hair. I should really learn how to express my emotions sooner, it's unfair that she cares so much about me yet I can't express anything to her. 

"Senpai~ you don't need to worry about expressing everything, your actions speak for you~"

"How the hell can you women read minds like this, this wasn't even taught in that place *sigh*"

She just giggled at that remark before smiling genuinely with no traces of that cheeky grin

"Don't worry about it senpai~ you can take your time regaining your emotions~"
"After all~ I know you're trying your best not to think with your other head~ ehehe~"

"Why you-" I proceeded to pinch her cheeks and she just smiled at me, goodness me this girl

"We're really free now huh Ichika"

"And I get to spend my time with Senpai~ Teehee~"

"You really are- *sigh* Goodnight"

"Oyasumii~"

I will crush everyone who will stand in mine and Ichika's time in this place. This place will also provide us entertainment with this so called S-system and the likely class battles. I couldn't help but crack a smile knowing we made the right decision in accepting the chairman's offer, otherwise we'd be bored in that mansion.

A/N: Should I continue/make another book about this? 
Anyways enjoy~ Oyasumi~