CHAPTER 48: Only for you

Start from the beginning

Next time if i see you or this garbage around my mansion, i will burn you alive....

I didn't able to process anything and before that a huge kick landed on my abdomen and i fell back into the floor.

Before i could lift my head, that woman grabbed the fistfull of my hair and started to drag me violently.

"Like mother, like daughter.....whores....sluts...."

She was cursing violently.

I was in a daze. I whimpered in extreme pain when she threw me like a ragged doll. My face collided with a stone and this time my daze broke.

I lift up my head just to meet with those two women who were responsible for my mother's misery.

Monika aunty and my Grandmother.

My whole body was shivering. I touched my head and felt the blood on my forehead.

I was literally shaking out of fear. All my childhood tortures, my mother's cryings, pleadings, my every misery were playing infront of my eyes.

But before i could save myself, i saw them removing their shoes.

Those haunted days!

I shrieked in fear and started to crawl away but i screamed in pain when i felt the first hit on my back.

Monika aunty grabbed my hair with her one hand and that cruel women who is unfortunately my grandmother started to beat me with her shoes.

The hit was so sudden and continuous that it shook my all nerves violently. I felt tears streaming down of my eyes.

"You bitch....just like your slut mother, you also tried to snatch my Prisha's happiness...you both mother and daughter are born to mess with people's lives....but not anymore....not anymore...."

The words and her beating both are violent.

I cried in extreme pain when monika aunty slapped me harder and i tastes iron in my mouth.

"What you thought that we will not know about your true identity??? You will hide that you are that slut's blood??? Huh?? I knew it always that you are in this city but i let you live but then....."- the woman jerked my hair violently and i screamed in pain.

"Then you came to Prithvi and Prisha's life.....and tried to take away my granddaughter's happiness......then i decided to kill you.....that's why i send him as Captain Pravesh....but you know what....."

She grabbed my hair and forcefully make me stand on my feet. My whole body was paining so badly. I'm feeling stinging pain on my face and neck.

"I will not let you die now....i have changed my plan....death will be a easier punishment for a slut like you, you have to live this life to suffer more pain.....for you my prisha tried to commit suicide...now pay time bitch......and the game just has started.....your life will be destroyed but i will be not the person who will do that....."

She clutched my jaw so tightly that i felt her nails digging to my skin. I whimpered painfully.

"Prithvi will make your life a living hell....he will destroy you and hate you just like the way Aniket hated your bitch of a mother"

My eyes widened. More tears spilled down of my eyes. She left my jaw with a push.

"You...You....are the...reason...for....my.....parents..seperation.......- i stuttered.

"Yes, i am......i created so many misunderstandings between Aniket and Geeta.....otherwise my son was head over heels for that whore....very slowly i poisoned Aniket's brain and then he started hating your mother.....now.....i will do the same with you....you will live to bear Prithvi's hate....you will live to see my Prisha getting married with Prithvi....you will suffer more than your mother"- she shouted.