Second Life 3 - Accepted Or Rejected

At the library...

"Annyeong..." a boy approached Nayoung.

"Ah, annyeong~" she greeted him.

"Can I sit here?" he asked politely.

"Sure! Have a seat!" she invited him without hesitation.

"Are you alone?" he asked suddenly.

"Yeah, I'm just dropping off some books and lending some more...you're doing an assignment?" she asked back.

"Yeah, I used to do the assignments here...I like to be in a silent place~" he smiled.

"Hey, me too! It's comfortable to be here~" the excitement just began.

"What stream did you take?"

"I took music, you?"

"I took science, chemistry..."

"You're trying to be a chemist?"

"Pharmacist actually but if I get a chance, I'll just go along with it..."

"Good, how long have you been a student here?"

"Since the first semester...I was interested to learn here, also wanted to try the food nearby the cafe~" he made her giggle.

"You're a friendly person~" she said.

"Of course! I love to make friends~" he slows down his voice.

"You got into the topic so fast, I admired that~" she added.

"Actually, I approached you just now just to get the book from you..." he pointed.

"Ouh! Just said it earlier. I was rereading this book, you can have it now~" she passed the book.

"Thank you and hope to see you again next time~" he stood up and waved at Nayoung, jogging to the counter that was facing Nayoung's back.

He put the book on the counter and walked out. His smile just now disappeared in a moment and he took off his glasses, revealing the real himself.

"The prey eats the bait...this will be an ABC" he smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One week later, Hyun and Nayoung were best friends and never felt awkward towards each other anymore.

"Hyun-ssi...we got two projects aren't we?" Nayoung asked. Both of them were hanging out at Nayoung's house as it was a holiday for the first semester.

"Yeah...just finished your assignment first, we still need to buy dinner" he said without looking.

"But I already finished it just now, that's why I'm asking...I don't know what to do now..." she leaned at Hyun's shoulder.

"How about starting to do the project?"

"One of us needs to play an instrument, can you play something? I only can sing..." she sighed.

"I can play the piano, what song are you gonna sing?" he stopped doing his work.

"I don't know yet...how about still with you?" she suggested.

"Hmm, I'll just go along with anything..." he added.

"Good! We settle this matter!" she stood up.

"But the second project was the problem, what scene did you want to do? The main thing is, genre Romance..." he muttered and sighed.

"Hehe, I didn't know that my luck would be this 'good'~" she's rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yeah, very 'GOOD'!" he teased.