Chapter 17 - Revealing Truth

At the palace, Dahee fell right in front of the main door and tried to get in, struggling with her pain that slowly healed but painful at the same time.

Suddenly, the main door opened and 7 of them entered the palace.

At that moment, time seemed to stand still when they all looked at each other's situations.

Jihwan appeared to be severely bleeding at his chest, hands, legs and head. Half of Daehyun's face was bleeding and same with Sehyuk and Daejin. Others are bleeding at their hands and legs.

"Dahee-ssi!!" Daehyun and Daejin were about to approach her but she stepped back.

"STOP! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!" she yelled and it made everyone startled.

"Dahee-ya...it's us, it's me, Jihwan, ugh..." Jihwan tries to approach her even though he can't stand properly on his feet.

"I said stay there, don't come here..." she said, taking out her whip with all the energy left. At this state, all her trust was falling down and destroyed after seeing what happened in front of her eyes.

Her tears began to fall but in blood. Her eyes turning red and her wings slowly burning by the red flame.

"Dahee, control your feelings!" Sehyuk said.

"Would you die for me?" she asked in a shaking voice and blurred eyesight because of the tears.

"What?" Soohyuk was asking.

"Of course we love you Dahee!" Daejin said.

"That's not the answer!!" her voice became hoarse and cracked.

"I would but not my love for you..." Jihwan said and Dahee was running towards him, hugging him tightly, letting go of all of her fears and sadness.

"It's okay...I'm here..." he said while caressing her hair and patting her back. He can feel her body shaking because of fears but he can't feel that she was in danger because of the injury in his chest.

Her grip became tighter in the hug and their wings touched.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"How was she?" Daehyun asked.

"She's fine but obsidian magic wasn't something that easy to get rid of, better to be careful in her healing process...I already gave her some treatment, maybe it can help this time," Sehyuk said.

"Luckily..." Daejin sighed and was followed by Daehyun.

"Now what?" Soohyuk asked.

"What?" Hyunwoo asked back.

"Dahee already knew that Jihwan was a demon, what do we want to do now?" Sangcheol said.

"Hyung is right...Jihwan?" Soohyuk called but he was zoning out in his own world.

"Jihwan?" Daejin called and then he got back to reality.

"Huh? Ouh...I...don't know, I'm already thinking of telling her after this weekend but who'll know that Hilux will attack her earlier than we thought, I'm just afraid that she'll never trust me anymore..." he said.

"Maybe she's gonna chop you into 13 but what more worse than that?" Soohyuk said to him.

"Not funny...everything will be in the place and it's today, I can't hide it anymore..." Jihwan said.

"Maybe you want to have a slow talk?" Daejin suggested.

"Whoa...wait a minute, I thought you don't like Jihwan to be her boyfriend?" Hyunwoo asked in shock.

"I didn't but she trusts him more than her brothers here...what can I do?" he said.

"Anyway, her body was actually improving more than I expected..." Sehyuk changed the topic.