Chapter 16 - Dark In Disguise

The next day, Dahee sends the girl back to her house.

"This is my apartment…I'll enter now, thank you for taking care of me~" she bowed and Dahee bowed at her back.

"No problem, said that you're with me yesterday so your parents don't worry" she said and the girl smiled at her.

"Ah! I forgot about one thing!" she said.

"Hmm?"

The girl takes out a cute necklace but it looks more like a pendant to her.

"I want to give you this~" she said and handed over the pendant to Dahee. There's a beautiful stone with four 3 colors in it, blue, yellow and red.

"Thanks~ this is so stunning, I'll take care of it!" Dahee put it on her neck.

"Glad to hear that~ one more thing, can you say to the man who has the same pendant as mine, I love him so much and…told him to not blame himself. I am always by his side…" she said.

"Sure, who's that—" she stopped.

"Man…" Dahee was about to ask until the girl was suddenly lost from her sight in one blink.

"Girl? Where are you?!" she called but there's no response. Then, Dahee giggled.

"Silly soul…" she held the necklace while smiling and walked away.

While she was walking back, Dahee accidentally hit the shoulder of a man.

"Ouh I'm sorry!!" Dahee said while helping him pick up books.

"It's okay~" he replied and Dahee immediately realized the pendant that the man was wearing.

"Umm, your pendant, it's cute~" she said.

"Ouh! Thank you~" he said.

"Is it from a little girl?" Dahee bravely asked.

"Huh?" the man was quite shocked to hear it and giggled.

"Yeah, it's from my late younger sister, she made it for me 10 years ago…" his voice became sorrowful.

"Ouh, I'm sorry…" Dahee said, even though she knew it.

"It's okay, it's my fault anyway…"

"You know…your sister told me to say to you that she loved you so much and don't blame yourself…"

"What?" he frowned.

"She gave me this pendant, and told me to not blame yourself for her death" Dahee showed the pendant and he giggled with sad eyes.

"She loves to give people a pendant, only me who'll always refuse to have it…now, I always wear it…" he held his pendant.

"She didn't regret having a brother like you even though she said you're kinda annoying~" Dahee told him and he closed his eyes, a tear drop from his eyes.

"If only I can apologize to her right before she closed her eyes…" he looked away with a faded smile.

Out of the blue, Dahee saw the little girl with 2 men beside her that looked like the kidnappers.

"Of course, it's an angel~" her heart whispered.

"She said that she'll always be by your side…she's here to hear that…" Dahee smiled and turned around to give him a place.

"Gina-ssi…I'm very sorry, I was very ego until I said those things to you, I'll never gonna see your face again and I regret it for the rest of my life, I even wear the pendant that you made for me…I hope that you'll forgive me…" his voice was cracked and the tears can't be hide anymore.