Chapter 13 - Flirty!

The next day, Jihwan went to work after being asked by Dahee many times if he's really fine.

"Do you really need to go to work today?" she asked while they were on the table, eating breakfast.

"Dahee…it's the 10th time you asked whether I really want to go and my answer is still the same. Why do you need to worry? I'm working at the place where the wounds and injuries been treated…" he said.

"Y-you're right, I'm just overthinking about it too much…" she looked away.

"What, are you worried about me?" he teased and blushing appeared on her.

"I told you that I'm not! Enough with these jokes!" she slammed the table and walked to the kitchen, washing the bowls and other dishes.

"Okay then, I'll go to work first, bye~"

"Just go!"

Jihwan giggled and walked out. Then Dahee can finally breathe peacefully.

"Jihwan-ssi! Why do you suddenly take one day off?!" Soomin asked.

"I'm sick…" he said.

"Jinjja? Are you okay now?" she put her hand on his forehead and Jihwan slowly put it away.

"I'm fine…"

"Okay then, if you feel uncomfortable, feel free to tell me…!" she frowned.

"I will…thank you for your concern," he said.

After lunch…

"Jihwan-ssi~~" Soohyuk called him.

"Mwoya?" he asked.

"Why are you being so cold towards me?~ You don't love me anymore?~" Soohyuk made a cute face.

"Before I beat your ass, stop making that face…" he said.

"I'm just kidding though~ why are you so serious?~" Soohyuk chins up on Jihwan's table.

"I leave too much work, I need to finish everything now plus there's two surgeries for tomorrow…" he said.

"I see…but you're still coming tonight, right?" he asked.

"I'm not, I want to rest at home…" he said.

"C'mon Jihwan-ssi~ Dojin sunbae will be disappointed~ you know that you're his favourite junior right?" Soohyuk persuades him.

"Fine…but I'm not drinking because of tomorrow…!"

"Okay! And, why don't you bring your canary along~" Soohyuk smirk.

"If she just wants to, I don't think she likes drinking," he said.

"Just told her to come~" he said.

"Just see if she wants it, I'm not forcing her…"

Meanwhile…

"This phone was not as hard as it seems~" she said, scrolling her social media.

"What does Jihwan do right now…" Dahee mumbled.

"Eh! Why do I care about him?!" she said.

Then, Dahee saw a brown envelope on the desk.

"Is this Jihwan's?" she asked herself and opened the envelope, there's a few documents in it that she couldn't understand.

"Should I send it to him?" her heart whispered.

Suddenly there's incoming calls from someone. She picked it up and heard Jihwan's voice.