2. 7 am

Canada's POV:

"You packed everything, right?" I asked Francette. "Yup, I did!" She answered. "Did you use the bathroom?" "Uhh.." "Go use it! Or your going to have to go just when we start driving!" "Alright.. finee."

- - -

"What about the rest of our furniture.. what will happen to it?" Francette asked. "It'll be fine.. the moving truck will take it.." I replied. "Moving trucks can drive somewhere eight hours away?" "Some do.. I guess.. but there quite expensive.." "Oh," "I think we should head outside, and wait there." I said. "Alright, let's go."

"I'll miss this place.. the cabin.." Francette said. "Yeah.. me to.." I mumbled back. I watched the movers put the furniture in the truck. A cold breeze went past me as I stared at the cabin. I'll never see this place ever again, this is the last time I'll see it in person.

- - -

"Tim Hortons for breakfast?" Francette asked. "Yes, what do you two want to eat?" Mom said. "Everything bagel with cream-cheese." I replied. "Uhh.. same thing for me, excepts for strawberry cream-cheese instead." Francette replied. "Okay,"

"What would you like to order?" "Three everything bagels, one with normal cream-cheese, another with strawberry cream-cheese, and one with butter." "Okay, you can now proceed to the window."

- - -

"How much longer.. until we get there!?" Francette asked. "It's only been half an hour! About another seven hours and thirty minutes!" I answered. "Seven hours!" Francette whined. "Yeah, seven hours!"

I looked out the window, and saw trees, cars, and of course, the highway itself. It's getting kind of boring now..

Well, good thing I downloaded a Netflix show on my phone, I'll just watch it. I also brought my headphones, of course. I almost forgot them, but I remembered this morning soo..

- - -

"I need to use the bathroom!" Francette announced. "Uhmm, there should be a service station in a few minutes.." Mom replied. "Canada, can you search up 'service stations near me'?"  "Uh, sure." I pulled out my phone, turned my mobile data on and searched up 'service stations near me'. "There's an gas station in a town about twenty minutes from here." I said. "You can hold for twenty minutes? Can't you, Francette?" "Mhm, yeah I can."

"It's been.. a few hours since we had breakfast.." Mom started. "Are you two hungry? What do you two want to eat?" "Well, there's a town twenty minutes from here, so I guess we'll just eat at it." Francette replied. "Wait.. do they have pizza?" Francette's asked. "Uhh.. I think they do.." I answered. "Then let's just get pizza!" "What kind of pizza?" Mom asked. "Pineapple?" I looked at Francette. "..Sure, that works.. but olives and garlic dip with it." Francette said.

"Should I.. order pizza from the pizza store at that town?" I asked. "We could eat pizza right when we get there then." "Sure, but what pizza store?" Mom replied. "Uhh.. what about Pizza Hut?" "Sure," I copied the phone number written on the bottom of the store's name and description. Then I pasted it and called that number.

"Hello, this is Pizza Hut? How may I help you?" A man said. "Uhh.. may I order a medium pizza.. with cheese, pineapples, and olives.. oh and also a garlic dip.." "Okay, do you want to pick up the order from the store or have it delivered?" He asked. "Uhh.. pick it up from store.." I answered. "Okay, have a nice day."

"We're almost there, just about another ten minutes." Mom announced.

- - -

"Look! A service station over there!" Francette exclaimed. "Alright we're stopping there." Mom said. The service station looked decent, hopefully the toilets there aren't that bad.

The car finally came to a stop. "I'll go get gas, and you and Francette can go use the bathroom and stuff at the service station." Mom said. "Okay." Francette replied. I opened the car door, and got out of the car. Then I shut it again, and started heading to the service station. Francette caught up to me. We entered the service station, it was.. pretty small. "Excuse me," I caught the cashier's attention. "where is the bathroom?" "Oh the bathroom.. over there." He replied, pointing over to where the bathroom is.

Unfortunately, there was only one bathroom.. I glanced over at Francette, and she glanced back. "I'm going first," She said. I sighed, "Alright.. fine." She entered the bathroom, and I waited leaning against the wall beside the bathroom. After a little while, she finally came out. "Took you long enough." I said as I went into the bathroom myself. The bathroom was honestly really squishy, and didn't look nice either. It had a grey while with some cracks in it, and the toilet was beside the wall.. and the sink. I did my business, washed my hands and came out.

I was surprised to see Francette waiting for me. "I thought you would have gone into the car by now." She just shrugged.

- - -

"Wait a minute.." Francette said. "They didn't put any olives!" "Wait what." I looked at the pizza, and there.. was no olives. "No olives!?" Mom took a peek of the pizza. "They still charged money for the olives though! I'll return it and get another pizza, with olives." Mom said, closing the pizza box leaving the car, and bringing it with her.

"Why is it always the olives!" Francette whined. "They always mess up on the olives!" "Hm, three times in a row." I chuckle. "Yup," Francette sighed. "three times in a row." "Why don't you drive?" Francette asked. "Why don't I drive..?" "Yeah, why don't you drive?" "I don't know.. do you want me to?" Francette shrugged. "Sure, why not." "Uhm.." "Why don't you ask mom to drive?" "Uhh.. I guess I could..?"

"I got the pizza!" Mom exclaimed, opening the car door. "With olives this time?" Franctte peeked over at the pizza. "With olives this time."

- - -

It was 8 pm right now.. mom agreed to let me drive. She was asleep right now, and so was Francette. We could have gotten to UN's Roadview three hours ago! But unfortunately there was an accident in the middle, two trucks hit each other. The road was blocked for two hours! Which meant we had to wait there for two hours. Then, it started raining and I could only go seventy kilometres per hour.. which slowed us down even more.

It was still raining, but not as bad as before. Now the speed limit is ninety kilometres per hour. We should be able to get there in another hour or so. "..Canada?" I got jump-scared by Francette. "Huh?" "..I need to use the bathroom.." "You need to use the bathroom?" ".Yeah.." "I don't think there's any service stations nearby.. can you check using your phone?" I said. "Okay.." I looked out the window, I didn't see any service stations.

"There's one.. five minutes ahead." Francette said. "Straight ahead?" I asked. "Yeah, straight ahead." Francette confirmed.

- - -

"We're here, at the service station!" whisper-yelled, so I don't wake up mom. "Uhh, okay." Francette answered, opening the car door on her side. "Wait," I opened the car door that was on my side. "I'm coming with you." I said. "Why?" Francette asked. "Mom wouldn't be happy if I didn't, that's why."

Francette and I quickly got in the service station trying to get the least wet as possible. "Look," I said. "the bathrooms are over there." Francette rushed to the bathroom, and I waited for her outside the bathroom. I looked at a lot of the snacks they were selling. Then, a pack of gum caught my eye. The popular gum that Francette really wanted. The price was written in countryhuman dollars. I took the pack of gum, and then headed to the counter.

I took some of my change out of my pocket, five ch dollars to be exact. Then I placed it on the counter. "Would you like a receipt?" The cash for asked. "Sure." I answered. The cashier handed me the receipt, and by that time Francette came out of the bathroom. Then I quickly hid the gum in my hoodie pocket. I'll give her the gum tomorrow morning, before I go to the University.

Francette and I walked out of the service station and got in the car. Mom was still fast asleep, I was kind of expecting her to wake up by now, but she didn't. I started the car, existed the parking lot, and continued driving on the highway. "How long until we get to UN's Roadview?" Francette asked. "Just another hour." I replied, just another hour.