8. UN's Visit

Canada's POV:

It was very crowded around the presentation are this morning, I'm not sure exactly why. I shrug the thought off, and continued to my morning class. I walked all the way there only to find out the whole room was empty, not a single person there. Then, it suddenly hit me.. today was Tuesday! UN was going to visit the university this morning, that's why it was so crowded at the presentation area, and that's why no one was at class!

I quickly hustled back to the presentation area, UN wasn't here yet, I'm not late. I awkwardly make my way through the crowd and spot Australia and New Zealand. Australia waves to me as I head towards him, then I sat down on the seat beside him.

"Hiya Canada! I saved a seat for you!" Australia says. "Uh hi!" I reply. "Guys look, he's here!" New Zealand announces. UN was quite formally dressed, he was wearing a black suit with a dark blue tie. Then suddenly, everyone became quiet.

"Hello, everyone." The UN starts. "As you all know, I am the United Nations.. and-""Boooo!" Someone boos, and throws a crumpled up paper at UN. Many burst out laughing, and the room became loud again. That's until one of the teachers, Mr. Asia, stands up in the noisiness. "Silence!" Mr. Asia says. "I apologize for our students terrible behaviour, but you may now continue." "That's alright.." UN replies.

"Um, so anyway I came here to announce that all students at UN'S Park University.. will be going to the official UN building this Thursday. We're going to have about two buses from the university to drop you all off at the building, and pick you all up from the building. We will be staying there until about 3 pm. Also if you want, you can pick a buddy or two to sit with on the bus." UN explains. "And that's sort of it, I hope all you have a wonderful day, see you all this Thursday!"

"Hmm, that was shorter than I expected." New Zealand says. "Yeah," I reply. "So do we still need to attend our morning classes or.." Australia trails off. "I don't know, maybe we do." I say.

- - -

"Let'sss be buddies!" Australia says. "Uhh ok-?" New Zealand replies. "BESTIES FOR LIFEEEEE!" Australia exclaims. "What are we going to do at the UN building anyway?" I ask. "I'm not sure, actually." New Zealand answers. "Probably some boring tour or something, but at least we'll be together!" Australia says. "Yeah, maybe.. :)" I say. "Oh my gosh, you have to teach me how to do that!" Australia replies. "It's not that hard, just say ':)'!"

- - -

I scroll through my phone, and find random hockey things and stuff. Eh.. I don't think that much of it until suddenly one post catches my eye. The Ice-Caps.. my old hockey team! They were playing this Saturday against The Snow-Swatters. The Snow-Swatters, that's an.. interesting name. Huh, I kind of wanted to go, but the tickets were pretty expensive. Sixty-five ch dollars per ticket, that's real expensive. I left the hockey team back when I started high school, kind of surprised the team still exists. I used to play hockey since I went to second grade, and I got into the team 'The Ice-Caps' in third grade.

My team won every game when I was apart of the team, most of the time I apparently 'carried the team'. So I was kind of 'popular' in that time period, since I was considered to be a talented hockey player for just a kid. I was even on the headlines one time, Canada Ottawa, the most talented kid hockey player you've ever seen. Well, I lost that popularity really quickly once I left the team in high school, I don't think anyone remembers me anymore, maybe even my old team..?

I left the team because getting good grades, and playing hockey was starting to get more and more difficult for me, so I left. My team was so disappointed in me when I left the team, I kind of even felt bad, but oh well. Sometimes, I wonder who they replaced me with, and how the team is doing now.