"We can win this!"Itadori argued.

"But you don't know if he's going to end up using Black Flash or his other techniques again"Megumi says and they turn to Gojo.

He was giggling and blushing as he kissed his phone repeatedly, since he had a picture of Norie pulled up on the screen.

"So dumb"Nobara mumbled.

Itadori gasps and says "I got it!"

"What?"Megumi says.

"We cry, especially you Megumi"

"Cry? What's that gonna do?"Nobara questions.

"You'll see"Itadori said with a smile.

They turned back to Gojo who cleared his throat and put his phone away while putting his serious face again with a smirk.

"So, are we going on to the second round-"Gojo was cut off when Nobara cried out and fell to her knees.

"He's being mean to me!"She yelled and rubbed her eyes.

He put a confused face as the girl continued to cry and Itadori sobbed out "Gojo-Sensei hit me!"

"It's dodge ball what did you expect!"Gojo yelled back.

He noticed Megumi looking down at the ground making him say "Megumi?"

The boy looked up with wide eyes and whispers "she's coming for you"

Gojo saw a tear roll down his cheek and the droplet fell off and landed on the dirt ground beneath him.

∆∆∆∆∆

"So yeah that's what I was literally saying, like let's sell Gojo so I can get some college money for my baby boy"Norie says as she spoke to Nanami on the phone while she walked through the plaza.

"Doesn't he have enough money to get Megumi into college?"

"Yeah, but more the merrier right-"

Norie cut herself off when she felt the waves of sound of two people crying, the same wave she finds recognizable. And she felt the ground beneath her move a bit as if something hit the ground, it seemed familiar. She turned behind her and she finally realized what it was.

"My sweet banana? I'll call you back okay, love you!"

"back at you, I'll be waiting"

She hanged up the phone and took her time to walk over to where they were.

∆∆∆∆

"What are you talking about-"Nobara and Itadori cut him off by sobbing out louder.

Megumi lifted his arm out and pointed to Gojo.

"He's right there"he whispered.

Gojo was about to speak but a dodge ball slammed into his face, he shot back as Norie had her arm out after she had thrown the ball with a dark expression.