Which I know very well.

But I need to pretend I don't know what they are talking about.

I don't trust them yet.

So I lied, "Huh,what did you say?" I looked at them with a fake confused face.

"lei non sa l'italiano?" Riccardo asked and looked at father and then he spoke.

( she doesnt  know Italian?)

"Immagino che non lo faccia" Father said and shrugged his shoulders.

( I guess she doesn't)

And then we went into the car. The drive was not long but I noticed that we didn't go to the pain gate. We went where all the private jets are. I had a confused face so I asked them.

"Why are we going to the private lane? Aren't we supposed to get all the security and stuff?" I said and looked at them with my furrowed eyebrows.

My father chuckled and said "No neonata, we have our own jet now it's yours too." He said with a smile.

What kind of job do they have?

"We have lots of different businesses like restaurants,hotels,some hospitals, and buildings," Riccardo said as he was reading my mind.

Is he a fucking physic?

"No, I just see your confused and curious face" he chuckled without bringing his head up looking down at his phone.

Yep he definitely is

I looked at them one more time and went to look out the window.

We came out of the car and my eyes widened when I saw the jet. It was amazing, as I was in my thoughts I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

I flinched and it didn't go unnoticed by the person who had his hand on my shoulder, which was my dads.

"Are you ok neonata?" Dad asked in a confused voice. I sighed and answered him.

"Yeah I'm fine, I just don't like physical touching." When I looked at him I saw a hint of hurt in his face but then it went back to his cold one.

"Alright, let's get inside," Riccardo said as we entered the jet. My eyes widened even more. There was a bar, two long couches with a little round table, then two bedrooms and two bathrooms in each room.

 There was a bar, two long couches with a little round table, then two bedrooms and two bathrooms in each room