October, 2019: Jealousy, Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"Is this it?"

The two were out of it. They were not expecting any company other than Suho's manager, who knew the nature between Irene and Suho. Irene was the first one who looked Lisa right in the eye. Her eyes were bulging, almost popping her eyeballs out. While Suho was still trying to collect himself, trying to figure out what was currently happening.

"L—Lisa?" Irene was surprised. What in the world? She thought.

"I ask you. Is this it?!" Lisa repeated herself as if Irene did not just hear what she asked in the first place.

"What are you on about?"

"Don't act all innocent. It won't work anymore!"

"I—" Irene was confused because she really did not know what Lisa was on about and why she was so mad.

"Lisa! Hey, Lisa! Calm down," Suho butted in and tried to diffuse the sky-rocketing tension between the two women. He did not know what was actually happening but it was pretty damn obvious that Lisa had lost her mind somewhere. Suho tried to grab Lisa's hand which had been pointing at Irene rudely. There must be some explanation there since he knew that Lisa was not supposed to be the kind that went off and threw fists randomly even when he did not know the woman personally.

"Bugger off! Mind your own bloody business!" Lisa was fuming mad and her venomous attitude started to explode uncontrollably. Suho was left stunned.

"Lisa! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Irene half screamed by then. Lisa was being too much and unreasonable.

"Is this why you have been ignoring me more and more?! You kissed me then you go on kissing him, huh?"

"This—" Suho tried to arbitrate the two clearly fuming women. He was scared for their lives if anything. The scene was so intense he was afraid one of them might lunge and kill another.

"—If I were you, Lisa, I would've chosen my next words very carefully," Irene cut Suho abruptly yet calmly, she chose to fight her own battle because Suho definitely did not understand what was happening. Irene's words were latched with venom too, if Lisa was anybody else, it would be best if she just shut her trap all at once, even more then when she was being stared under such an intimidating and intense glare from Irene's cold eyes—even Suho was scared for Lisa's life right at that moment. But of course, the fuming Lisa did not care about the gaze or the advice to choose her next words carefully and wisely—if anything, it only added fuel to her uncontainable rage. So she proceeded into the opening act of what she would later believe as something she should not have done.

"You told me you liked me and almost immediately you went about dating him. I'm happy I didn't fall for that sweet mouth of yours. You bloody snake," Lisa hissed.

Well, that was unfair.

And Irene did not have that. She refused to be treated that way. How dare Lisa came in hot like that and slapped her with such an accusation without at least confirming the true story or having a bit of decency to ask her first.

But who was she kidding?

What really ground the older's gear was actually the fact that none of it was even Lisa's business in the first place; whoever she kissed, whoever she dated, hell—even whoever she fucked was none of her business.

Who the fuck did she think she was?

"What is your problem, kid?! We are nothing! You made it clear yourself. I get to kiss whoever I want, whoever actually picks me! You don't get to come here, make a ruckus, and accuse me of things you don't even fucking know about. Get over your arse!"