“Saale… Ab bas bi kar” Wahi knocked Rey’s tummy playfully as he and Rithwik seated beside him. Rithwik peered curiously to listen. Instead of answering, Wahi’s eyes glanced between Rey and Taani. Rithwik and Wahi chuckled making Rey even more embarrassing than Swayam, because they were hunters of the information. And they were obvious of both being with each other.

“Well... guys… Baat ye hai ki… aap sabka pehla professional acts will be promoted on the same day as of our meeting with authorities.” Harshad announced finally. “Ooooo…” Boys cooed. “Also… there will be sponsors in the after party who may probably be interested in any of you… One or many of you guys can become a brand ambassador… only if you guys take up the chance” Hina added. “Really?” Surbhi dreamt of the night. “I would like to be one” Neha cheered. “Kaku… ye sab tumse nahi ho payega… chodo” Vicky laughed along with Nil. But it wasn’t funny. Neha’s face depressed at his words. Others gave Vicky a loathing look.

“Vicky… Tum dekte reh jaoge… aur tumhe pata bi nahi chalega ki Neha kya kya kar sakti hai… Never underestimate a power of girl; especially, not your own girlfriend. That’s not a sign of being a good boyfriend.” Harshad chastised him in a normal tone. Zoya’s respect increased for him ten folds than before while other girls were dashed out by him being the perfect man. Even other boys agreed with him which made the whole scene mortifying to Vicky. But honestly, Vicky didn’t mean to hurt her. He thought he was just pulling her leg. But his poor jokes were idiotic.

“Toh ab sara baate ho gaya hai toh… Shall we have dinner?” Zoya requested. She was literally hungry. “Of course” Harshad stood as others followed the lead. In these few days, he started learning so many things of Zoya, especially of her being a foodie. Taani couldn’t help but observe the rapport they were sharing these days.

Harshad and Wahi sat on the opposite side of headboard chairs. Zoya and Hina sat on each side of Harshad. Neha, Sharon, Simmi , Nil, Rinni and Rithwik sat on one side while Surbhi, Swayam, Vicky, Rey and Taani sat on the other side exactly opposite to them. Swayam involuntarily stretched his long legs which grazed Sharon's foot making her head snap at him. But Swayam didn’t realise it as he was smiling to something said by Surbhi. Sharon’s teeth clenched at both of them being all smiley together. She couldn’t put the image of them hugging each other on that night out of her mind. It aggravated her anger to zenith. And she hardly kicked his leg. Swayam sat upright suddenly, his gaze landing on Sharon. She was throwing daggers at him. He couldn’t understand her. She was the one who didn’t want him. And now when he was talking to a girl who’s just a friend, she’s getting possessive all over.

Surbhi sensed Sharon’s jealousy in instant. She wasn’t going to let her free scot with this. “Are Swayam… ye kaalona… ye bahut tasty hai…” Surbhi took a piece of roti and paneer and fed him with her hands. Swayam couldn’t even deny the offer as Surbhi already placed the piece of food in his mouth. “He doesn’t like paneer” Sharon screamed, shushing others. “It doesn’t take a minute to change our likes and dislikes, Sharon” Surbhi threw words on her face. “Maybe he didn’t like Paneer in the past. Probably, he may like it now.” Surbhi glanced at Swayam. “Haina Swayam?” She asked him with that innocent face. Swayam who felt like stuck in between a thundering bolt and forest fire, nodded his head at Surbhi. He himself didn’t know why he did that. But the tiny part of his heart was satisfied to see the hurt in Sharon’s eyes. He didn’t like to hurt her. But it was enthralling to finally realise that she needed to understand her own deeds when it bounced back upon her.

Taani and Rey exchanged a shocked glance while others tensed up. Sharon went back to eating at the rate of not breaking down in front of everyone. That statement by him hurt like a bitch, which she wasn’t used to.

“Actually… yaha ho kya raha hai mujhe samaj mein nahi aa raha hai?” Wahi was the real observer. Everyone noticed Sharon and Swayam’s tiff in the fight while he was the only one to see growing bond between Swayam and Surbhi. That was fine as he know that Surbhi and Karan loved each other unconditionally while Swayam was obsessed lover of Sharon. But still, his instincts directed it to something none wanted to acknowledge or even have idea of it. Everyone ate silently for few minutes, until boys broke the silence with their terrific hysterics of silly jokes.