17) Hide And Be Sneaky

Cer's POV - Trent Eliminated
For the first time in forever 🎶

I woke up at a normal time. The sun was shining in through the window and that's what woke me up...

I groaned as I opened my eyes. I turned over and looked around. The place was empty.

Guess I didn't get up as early as I thought.

I sat up, making sure not to hit my head...again, and rubbed my eyes.

I pulled my suitcase from under my bed and picked out a random outfit. I didn't really want to shower today...don't judge me.

The showers were, most likely, filled with people.

I, also, didn't feel like doing my makeup today. So, I just changed and went with it.

Outfit:

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste

I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I stood up before making my way to the bathroom.

Once I walked out, a loud "ugh" could be heard. I looked over at the girl's cabin. Heather was complaining to Lindsay about Leshawna.

Turns out Leshawna has been cutting up Heather's clothes after the last challenge. I'd be lying if I said I didn't suggest it to her last week but can ya blame me?

I smirked as I walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before walking back to my cabin.

I put my stuff in my suitcase and walked out of the cabin. I sat down on the stairs, enjoying the silence since Heather and Lindsay walked away.

Now, I know what you're thinking.

"Why aren't you going to your spot?"

And honestly, some of y'all might be mad.

Duncan and I haven't really spent time together.

Allow me to explain. Since Trent left, I've been hanging around Gwen and Leshawna. We've been joking around, pranking Heather, and overall relaxing together.

I like the two of them. They're easy to talk to and they make me laugh. I never really thought I'd say this but I feel like I've actually made friends here.

But...

Duncan and I only see each other when we meet at our spot. And even then, we don't talk much. I'd usually get tired and fall asleep. That resulted in him carrying me to bed.

I, honestly, don't mind it too much. A few times I'd pretend to go to sleep just to be as close to him...What? You'd do the same if you had the chance.

But I do kind of miss him. His annoying flirting and confident attitude was actually pretty amusing.

Not to mention, he helped the girls and I play some tricks on Heather.

Anyway, I'm glad I've actually gotten to have some time to myself. Although I enjoy the girls' and Duncan's company, I still have to win this thing.