21) Trial by Tri-Armed Triathalon

Cer's Pov - Izzy Eliminated again
I sighed as I sat up from my bed. Strange, isn't it? We are, finally, starting one of these chapters where I have a normal sleep schedule.

The past week has been pretty peaceful, surprisingly. Usually, I have to deal with a bit of drama but it's been quiet. Not that I'm complaining.

The peacefulness has helped me focus more on me, if that makes sense.

I decided to take my hair out a few days ago and rock my natural hair again. It has gotten pretty long. So, I put it in some twists.

Other than that, my nose got pierced last week. I got Duncan to do it only because I didn't want to mess it up. That and he told me he did his own piercings.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"You sure you want me to do this?" Duncan asked.

It was like 3 in the morning and we were on the empty side of the guy's cabin. It had been one of the nights I couldn't sleep.

Duncan decided to stay up with me for a few hours. We both weren't doing anything aside from talking like we always did. So, I asked him to pierce my nose.

"Yes, I'm sure. Why wouldn't I be?" I smiled.

"I'm just asking. You're putting a lot of trust into me right now. Wouldn't want you to get mad if I mess up."

"I won't get mad. I'd, probably, get you voted off for it but I wouldn't be mad."

"You would never get me voted off," Duncan smirked as he rolled his eyes.

"What makes you think that?"

"You're head over heels for me, sunshine. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it."

"You're delusional."

"You're not denying it."

"I know you won't believe me. So why deny it?"

"That's your excuse?"

"Can you please shut up and do the piercing?"

"So feisty."

"Duncan."

"Alright, alright. Which one do you want to get again?"

"A septum. You have a nose ring for that, right?"

"Mhm. Sit down."

I sat down on the floor infront of him and watched as he put some gloves on. I sighed as I thought getting the piercing.

I've wanted to get it for a while. I even ordered a kit for it. But I decided not to do it yet. I told myself I'd do it after the show ended and I'm glad I was able to get it sooner.

Let's just hope my parents don't freak when they find out...

"Why do you want this piercing exactly?" Duncan asked as he cleaned one of the needles he had.

"I don't know. I just really like how it looks. I think I'd look good with it."

"Guess we won't know until we finish."