19) Hook, Line and Screamer!

Cer's POV - Lindsay Eliminated
The day started off pretty different from what I'm used to. For one, it started at like 9 p.m.

I was awaken by the loudspeaker, followed by Chris telling us he had a "reward" for us.

You're probably wondering why I was asleep so late...Well, my sleep schedule has been messed since the last challenge. I sleep during the day and I'm only up at night.

Usually, i just listen to music or just stay in my room until I can fall asleep. Sometimes I would talk to some of the campers before they went to sleep.

So, yeah this really wasn't something I was used to.

But hey, there's one perk of all this. I got to do my hair yet again. It took pretty long considering I was improvising. It was my first time doing the style I did but I like it.

I stood up as I rubbed my eyes. I didn't feel like changing. So, I put my slippers on and fixed my hair.

Outfit:

I stretched my arms out, sighing after

I stretched my arms out, sighing after. Although my sleep schedule was completely f**ked, I was getting enough sleep each night.

I sighed once again as I joined up with the group. They were walking to wherever this "reward" was. Chris said that everything was already set up.

Of course, I decided to walk in the back. I was still pretty tired considering I just woke up.

Anyway, this "reward" was near the campfire. As we got closer, we noticed a huge theater screen and one chairs in front of it.

Everyone sat down and after a while, a movie started to play. From the looks of it, it was one of those horror films that featured a psycho killer and a dumb couple.

Static - Confessional
"I'm not usually one to get scared easily...okay, that's a lie. I'm scared of a lot of things and horror movies are one of the main things," I sighed.

"Most of them aren't scary. Everyone knows that. But the ones that are scary, literally give me nightmares. And that movie we watched will definitely give me nightmares," I exclaimed.

"It didn't help that these people were making jokes about something strange being on the island," I frowned.
Static - End

The movie was nearing its end and I could feel myself shaking. Luckily, I was behind everyone. So, no one noticed.

The rest of the campers seemed pretty calm, except for DJ. He was just as scared as I was. It didn't help that he was now the target of these maniacs ruthless pranks.

"He's coming out of the woods with a big hacky chainsaw!" Izzy smirked.
"That's so cool!"

"Oh no! Psycho killer man's going for the car!" Owen yelled.

"Yo! Fool couple! Stop makin' out and start the car!" Leshawna spoke.

"They're gonna be chainsaw sushi!"Izzy laughed.