27) Total Drama, Drama, Drama, Drama Island!

Cer's Pov!
The final episode.

I had just woken up. Everyone was on loser island. Since it was the final episode, Chris brought everyone here last week.

The rooms were better and this place was paradise compared to Wawanakwa.

I smiled as I got up from my bed. I did my usual morning routine but this time in a place of luxury.

The bathrooms/showers were private and actually clean. I actually had a closet to put my clothes in and I didn't have to worry about whether or not I'd wake up my roommates...because I didn't have any.

This was the dream.

Static - Confessional
"I'm still trying to wrap my head around it but can you believe it? Me. A random middle class teen won 1 million dollars," I smiled as I crossed my arms.

"This feels like a fantasy but it isn't!"

"Anyway, since this was the last episode, I decided to hold a pool party for everyone. It was the last day we would see each other and I wanted to go out on good terms."
Static - End

I pick out my outfit for the day. Then, packed up any outfits that I had left inside the closet.

It was hard to believe that I was finally going home but at least I was going home a billionaire! Once I finished packing, I put my outfit on and looked in the mirror.

Once I was ready, I made my way down to the pool

Turns out, I was late to my own party. Everyone was down there. They were all enjoying not having to compete and relaxing during the party.

It was nice to see everyone so calm. Competing against each other was fun but relaxing and just talking was better, in my opinion of course.

"Woohoo! Hahaha. Awesome party, dudes!" Owen smiled as he continued eating marshmallows.

He was near the food area. Chef was cooking actual food for the first time ever and Owen was getting his fill.

Izzy was standing with Owen. I'm not sure if she forgave him or not for the horror challenge but whatever.