26) The Very Last Episode, Really!

Cer's POV - Gwen Eliminated
Finally, the final two. And I made it. But are we really surprised? If anyone was gonna make it, it'd be me.

But that's neither here nor there. It's been a week since the last challenge, thankfully.

The morning started like no other did. That's mainly because the night before Duncan asked me to cuddle with him...

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

"Cerberus?" He said randomly out of the blue.

The two of us were sitting on the ground eating snacks together. It was just us. We were the only competitors on the island.

Everyone else was on loser island.

We were just sitting in silence while listening to some music from my speaker. Just enjoying each other's company.

"Hm?" I mumbled as I turned my speaker off.

I was tired and I had planned on heading off to bed soon.

"You know how it's just you and me, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't we sleep in the same bed?" He shrugged, hiding his face.

It was faint but I could tell he was blushing. No matter how hard he tried, he could never hide his true feelings. He was the biggest softie I knew.

"Wow, Duncan. Why would we do that?" I smirked as I picked up another snack.

"I just think we should, I don't know, cuddle or something," he mumbled as he rolled his eyes.

"You actually want to cuddle with me?"

"Yes or no, sunshine?"

"I don't know. Say please and I'll decide."

"Just forget what I said," he sighed, standing up and rolling his eyes in the process.

"Okay! Okay! We can cuddle. God, you don't have to be so...dramatic," I smirked as I got up and laid in his bed.

He covered his face and turned the lights off before he laid next to me.

For a second, we just sat there. Too scared to make the first move. Then again, I didn't really plan on making the first move.

So, I was honestly waiting for him.

But, he didn't do anything. He just sat there, avoiding eye contact. This guy was so sensitive.

I rolled my eyes and smirked before I wrap my arms around him. Duncan could barely keep himself calm. But! It wasn't long before he followed suit.

"This was a mistake..." he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

"I don't see why you're nervous. We've done this before."

"It wasn't in the same bed, though. So, just shut up and go to sleep."

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔