blind love part-12

To which T had no answer.
T wanted him to tell his brother. The people who kidnapped him, killed Sam's father and harassed him are all these people. To whom Jin wants to go.
But T was afraid of JK, JK told him clearly. That if T tells the truth to anyone, JK will kill his brother and friend.
That's why T didn't respond to Jin's comment.
After reaching home, he went straight to his room. Arriving in his room, he lay down on the tea bed. After a while Jin came to his room to call Tee by changing her clothes, then Jin saw that Tee was lying on the bed upside down.
The sound of his mild snoring was coming to Jin's ears. Jin thought maybe T was too tired. Today he had helped Gin a lot in the cafe too. He should be allowed to sleep.
Thinking so much, he picked up the blanket and went out of the room after turning off the lights.
next day
When he reached Tea School the next day, Jimin was waiting for him in the locker area. On seeing T, Jin smiled and asked, moving towards him.
Jimin: T! are you fine now? what happened to you yesterday? And sorry I had to go back home, that is my parents.
T said stopping Jimin.
T: Jimina! I'm fine Just like this yesterday my health got worse. But you tell me how did you meet Suga?
Jimin had no idea that T would ask him any questions about Suga. But when T suddenly asked about Suga, Jimin said looking at him.
Jimin: You're asking about Suga? I thought you didn't even see him. You don't know what happened all of a sudden.
When Jimin started talking to T instead of answering his question, T said hesitantly.
T: Jimina! I'm asking you about Suga. Please tell me
Seeing T getting upset, Jimin said while teasing him.
Jimin: Yes! I am telling What is happening so soon? Where do you like it?
Even before Jimin's question is completed, T starts going to the class from there, then Jimin grabs T's hand.
Jimin: OK! Ok! Ok! I'll tell you. why are you getting angry?
When you weren't here, me and Jin Hugh were trying to find you. And I asked everyone in school too and then I was coming to pick up the book from the same locker and collided with Suga. He asked me why I am sad so I told about you. Then Suga helped me bring you back home, and we started meeting every day in the same school canteen. Tea! Suga is really good, and I love it.
T was not knowing so many truths from yesterday. which were beyond his ability to bear.
T gets dizzy after learning of Jimin's truth. Because his brother and friend whom he loved the most. Those special two people in his life were going to be in trouble. And T was unable to do anything.
T suddenly fainted, Jimin was unprepared for this. He proceeded to catch T but T was out of his reach. T falls to the ground. But in the meantime, suddenly someone came there and lifted T in his lap and quickly ran towards the nursing room with T. Jimin also looked at her in surprise, followed her to the nursing room.
After applying the election to T, the doctor said looking at Jimin. Doctor: It will come to its senses in a while.
After saying this, the doctor left from there. And Jimin asked in surprise, looking at the handsome, muscular body man.
Jimin: Who are you?
JK: I'm a Jungkook! Suga's brother
Jimin: are you Suga's brother? But what are you doing here?
JK: I'm here to meet T.
Jimin: Meet T? But T never told anything about you.
T: Ah! Jimina!
Hearing T's voice, JK and Jimin turn to look at T. JK nervously went to T and asked.
JK: T you are fine, aren't you? Are you having pain?
T kept his eyes closed. Hearing JK's voice, he panicked and opened his eyes.
T: Cookie! you here? what are you doing here?
JK: T! I came to meet you
T: But we only met yesterday!
JK: (laughs) Yes! So! If we met yesterday, we cannot meet today.
T: No! I didn't mean that.
Jimin was watching all this standing far away. He found this a little strange.
But Jimin said while interrupting both of them in the seed itself.
Jimin: T! Here I am too. Are you seeing? Or it stopped appearing again.
JK stared angrily at Jimin at this point. So T held JK's hand.
T: Cookie! Jimin was just kidding. why are you getting angry?
JK: Jimin, I know T's your friend, but don't make fun of him like that again.
When JK said angrily, Jimin looked at T in surprise.
T: Cookie! I said no, Jimin was just joking. And you don't threaten him like that.
On T's behest, JK controlling his anger said.
JK: Jimin! That's me, I get angry a little quicker. Don't take it to heart.
After a while JK, T and Jimin came to the school canteen. JK said looking at T
JK: T! what would you eat ?
T: Cookie I don't want to eat anything, why have you brought us here?
JK: T! do not insist! You have to take medicine now. So before that some food is also necessary. You stop, I'll bring something.
Saying so, JK leaves T and Jimin together and goes to get something to eat.
Jimin: T! You never told about any Jungkook, all I meant was Cookie.
Jimin teased T.
T: (annoyed) Yes! I met JK a few days back.
Jimin: A few days ago! And first and you started dating him too.
T: (nervously) No! Who told you this? I am not dating anyone.
Jimin: Well, but the way he's taking care of you. And as you affectionately call her, Cookie I'm sure. That something is wrong.
T: Nothing wrong.
JK: What the hell? What happened t?
When JK suddenly came there and asked T, T was surprised and started looking at JK.
T: No! No mess! We were just talking like that.
h
On replying to T, JK held the plate of fried rice kimchi in front of him and said
JK: Come on! Quickly finish it, then I'll give you medicine.
time scape
Slowly JK started reaching his school everyday to meet T. JK would stand outside the school to take T and Jimin back home from school in the evening.
Jimin could see everything clearly. That something was going on between JK and T.
Which probably didn't want to accept t.
While saying bye to JK T, he would kiss his cheeks, sometimes hold his hand and pull him closer to him. JK was starting to like it. Watching T's rising breaths.
Two whole weeks had passed like this. T and JK were now very close. T was trying to stop himself. But JK used to lose because of his stubbornness and his heart.
And in the meantime, the closeness of Jimin and Suga had also increased a lot.
And there Hobie was looking for the right spot. To make t feel your love.
When Jin came back home from the cafe tonight, he had a big smile on his face. Seeing this, T asked Jin.
T: Hyung! What is the matter? You look very happy today?
Jin: T! you sit beside me! I want to talk to you about this too.
At Jin's behest, T sits down on the sofa beside him.
Jin: T I told you, not that I and Namjoon were thinking of getting married.
T: Yes! Hyung
Jin: Yes! So we have decided that we will get married next week.
Hearing Jin's words, T felt that he could no longer hide the truth from Jin. He has to tell the truth to Jin.
T: Hyung! Before you say or do anything else, I want to tell you something.
Tae suddenly said nervously, then Jin gave her a glass of water.
Jin: T! Easy.
After drinking a couple of sips of water, T said looking at Jin.
T: Hyung! You may have no problem with Namjoon Hyung being the mafia, but you may not know the truth. I didn't tell you this truth because I was afraid that something might happen to you. This marriage decision of yours forced me to tell the truth.
T told the truth to Jin. Aye too what JK tried to do to him and also that his friend Hobi is troubling him.