blind love part-5

Suga and Namjoon saw JK laughing, and after all these years, a smile appeared on their faces too.
Both left after JK was silent.
And JK looked softly at T.
T's eyes were on JK. JK felt it. Like T is staring at him. With great love
But he knew that all this was just his thinking. T is looking at him. But he is not seeing anything.
JK wanted to understand T's condition. Maybe he wanted to help him. Because there was a different corner in his heart for T. who was full of love. In which there was concern for T, who wanted to see the laughter on T's face.
JK leaves the room after T sits on the bed.
And after a while comes back to T with a plate of food in his hand. Keeping the plate on the bed, JK looked at T, then T was sitting by the edge of the bed, and his eyes were closed.
JK POV: When I came in with the food, T's eyes were closed. There was a calmness as well as sadness on his face. I just stared at him for a while.
Why did I not pay attention to this lovely face before, how much peace is there in them. Its lips are like a magician's wand, how they are pulling me towards them. Ahh! No! No, I have to stop myself. I cannot allow myself to be swept away in such feelings.

JK said slowly, placing his hand on T's shoulder.
JK: T! Tae! get up!
T's eyes fell.
Waking up from his sleep, he said, hugging like a small child.
T: Yes! Hyung I just had to sleep a little more. Why did you pick me up early?
JK comes to know that T may have forgotten this in his sleep. That he is not at his house but in JK's mansion.
JK said smiling at T, taking a hug.
JK: T! Meal! You must be hungry. Let's eat quickly.
Hearing JK's voice, T's face falls again in despair.
T: Cookie! I am missing my Hyung a lot. Hyung used to feed me with his own hands.
T got sad saying so. Few drops of tears came in his eyes. So JK said looking at T.
T: I can feed you if you want.
T could not believe this question of JK. Because as much as T had known JK so far, JK never asked anyone about it before doing anything.
Then why to him, but T was afraid to ask this question. If JK got angry again, T could not take this risk.
And out of fear, T didn't even want to refuse JK.
So he shook his head yes.
On saying yes to T, JK started feeding him with his hands. After T had eaten, JK, sitting on the bed beside him, took her hand in his hand.
T starts feeling scared once again, though JK has been behaving differently since evening. Since evening, he has not spoken to T in a louder voice even once, nor has he done anything to hurt T. But still T was not able to trust jk properly.
JK said to T,
JK: I want to ask you something.
T: (fearingly) What? What to ask? I have already told that many times I have not seen anything. Cookie! Trust! Trust me.
T POV: When JK asked me this question, I thought that was why he was being soft on me. So that you can ask me well. And now if he doesn't believe that I am telling the truth, then JK will again treat me badly.
Seeing T in such panic, JK said.
JK: T! T Relax! I am not asking this.
JK was about to question T when someone knocked on the door.
Man: Boss You are called by Suga and Namjoon Boss.
JK: Alright! I'm coming
At the behest of JK, the man leaves from here. and jk said to t
JK: It's night, you sleep here, we'll talk in the morning.
T: Here? in your room?
When asked by T, JK said looking at him.
JK: Yes! Here, don't worry anymore, I won't do anything, no more questions, let's lie down quickly.
Not arguing with JK, T quietly lays down on the bed. And JK picks up the blanket and leaves the room.
But while going out, JK closed the door of T's room from outside.
When JK reached Namjoon's room, Suga was also there.
JK asked Namjoon and Suga as they entered the room.
JK: Hyung what's the matter? Why have you invited me here at this time?
Namjoon: JK Our talk was left incomplete. You were busy all day. So we thought let's talk now.
JK: But Hyung, I haven't thought about it yet.
Namjoon: JK I know! And we're not pushing you. to do this. We just want to talk about this. What will you do next?
Namjoon POV: When I and Suga saw JK laughing, we realized that maybe JK can be as normal as us.
Me and Suga laugh, despite being associated with the word mafia! Talking! loves someone. But JK he has forgotten all these feelings. And seeing JK with T seems like JK is learning these things once again.
When Suga and I came back to my room, Suga told me that he had met a boy today. His name is Jimin. Suga starts liking him. And T is Jimin's friend, so Suga wants us to leave T.
After Suga told the truth, I also told him about my relationship with Jin. And also that T is Jin's brother.
But we were in a dilemma now, JK's happiness is as important to us as our own happiness. And that's why we wanted to talk to JK about it.
Suga: JK! We have to tell you something.
JK: What's the matter Hyung? You look troubled.
Namjoon: JK There is no such thing, we just want to talk about something. You sit here Then we'll talk.
On Namjoon's behest, JK sits on the sofa beside Suga.
As JK sits on the couch beside Suga, he suddenly hears T's scream.
Hearing T's screaming, Suga, JK and Namjoon swiftly run towards JK's room.
When JK opened the room, it was dark in the room, no one could see anything. Just the sound of T's sobs was coming.
JK turned on the light, seeing the sight inside, everyone's face was astonished. No one could understand what had happened here?
JK reached fast running to T.
T's hands were tied with ropes to the ends of the beds. T's clothes were torn at many places. And his face was wet with tears.

Some time ago
JK walks out of his room to talk to Hyung when they calls. So T closed his eyes and tried to sleep. Due to fatigue, he also fell asleep within a few minutes. That's when suddenly someone wearing a face mask, opens the door of T's room and comes inside.
Because T was in deep sleep. That's why he doesn't know anything. The man wearing the mask sits on the bed near the T, and slowly puts both hands of the T on the upper end of the bed. And then takes out the rope from the pocket of his pants and ties his hand to the bed.
After tying T's hands, he started staring at T. And then began to move his hand over her face.
Then he looked at T's lips, and then slowly began to lean towards T. When his lips touched T's lips, T's eyes opened.
T felt his hands tied to the bed, someone kissing his lips. So T says nervously turning his face to the other side.
T: JK?
Man: Yes!
T: JK what are you doing? Please release my hand I am in pain.
At T's behest, he tightly wrapped T's chin with his hand and turned it over to his side. and then t
He said keeping his finger on his lips.
Man: Shhhhh.
And then he started kissing T harshly.
And T tries to scream louder. So he covered T's mouth with his hand.
T somehow bites on his hand, and screams loudly.
On shouting T, the man runs away from there in a hurry. And as he goes, he turns off the light of the room, and closes the door from outside.
Now.
JK quickly opens T's hand. And wrap the blanket back over the tae.
By then Suga and Namjoon had also come to T. Suga began to wipe away the tears from T's face. And Namjoon said taking T's hand in his hand.
Namjoon: What happened? Who came here?
When asked by Namjoon, T said crying.
T: JK!
Everyone was surprised to hear T's talk and started looking at each other. Then Namjoon said while explaining to T.
Namjoon: Tae baby! You have got some misunderstanding. Who told you this? Because JK was with us.
At the behest of Namjoon, T sobbed in the same way.
T: When I asked him if he was JK, he said yes. And when I asked him to leave me, he silenced me.
JK's anger was increasing after hearing T's words. He scream loudly as he got up from the bed.
JK: Hobi!
When JK shouts, Hobi runs to him.
JK: Find out who came to my room. just!
Hobi nods his head yes and walks out of the room.